Join us in the Edgeryders Camp :D

I find the workshop interesting and it is something that we really need to learn about, it will be so benificial for us;
concerning the ferry, can you check whether there is a ferry that goes to Zarzis, and not Tunis??? if so please book the one going to Zarzis.
if you didn’t find any, I wouldn’t recommendt taking neither the bus nor the train, as it will take you 8 hours in the road to reach Medenine, we would highly recommend that you take an intern flight to Djerba, so if you tell us in what hour you arrive we can book you an intern flight?

1 Like

@zmorda @Yosser As I begin to prepare the Communication workshop form I wanted to clarify a couple of things as I will be designing the workshop to meet the specifics of the group.

1. Who will be in the room/ at the camp? What kinds of practitioners/ leaders/ demographics?
  2. How many people will be in the room?

Also as for another workshop, where is there a gap in your eyes? I can look to do something specific for what you feel is needed. One option is that I could also host a kind of closing session in terms of harvesting and harnessing the collective learnings over the three days towards actionable steps and pathways forward.

Also, @matthias great that you’ll be staying on too! I’m actually flying out of Tunis because the flight prices were the same and there are some potential collaborators based up there I wanted to try to meet, or at least acquaint with that area. Will be playing it all by ear and looking forward to some adventures.

1 Like

there will be about 15 participants, and maximum 10 active social leaders in Medenine, mainly aged between, 18 - 30, so in total, it will be maximum 25 in the room
Yes the closing session is a good idea and it will be benificial.
the gap in what exactly? communication? other thing?

1 Like

When you differentiate between participants and active leaders I assume you mean that maybe the participants are less experienced, better won’t the leaders also attend the workshops?

Do you know if participants have their own projects or are just students, or have jobs
?

Happy you’re coming :slight_smile:

Yes the leaders are more experienced and they will be invited directly to participate in the workshops, as they are leading social movements in Medenine, as for the participants, they will be active people in the region with new ideas / projects / visions
 we didn’t select the participants yet, but we will have students and people working also, as the places are really limited

2 Likes

Great thanks @Yosser . What I mean by gap is where you feel there may be something missing in your program that I may be able to help with. I think co-hosting a closing session with you is the best idea from what I can tell.

Also, is there a way we can get a list of the leaders or an idea of the fields they’re working in?

Sadly I won’t be able to join, I don’t think I can get my visa on time before the camp and the flight tickets are getting more expensive anyways.
it’s a shame, was looking forward to meet you guys, Medenine folks, and discuss with you your ideas of local community development.
anyways I will be following the documentation of the camp and hope you enjoy your time :smiley: we will meet in another gathering hopefully

1 Like

@matthias I think a workshop on the blockchain/cryptocurrency/community currency is super interesting, people here need to start learning about these new technologies and models, and how to benefit from them :slight_smile: Still I would recommend to make sure to start with the basics as most of people (if not all) are not familiar with this technology. Furthermore, I imagine only few people have the basics in coding. Starting with the basics, and developping something very simple and practical during the workshop will be just fantastic!
@zmorda @Yosser as for me, I may suggest workshops on the following topics: Basics of community management, Business Model Canvas / Storytelling and pitching workshop / Tunisian Ecosystem

4 Likes

@dorra-b Bonsoir Dorra , peut ĂȘtre tu peux collaborer avec @Sohayeb pour crĂ©er une session qui porte sur les basiques du Community management sur les rĂ©seau sociaux ou vous intĂ©grer Ă©galement une partie qui traite l’importance de la charte graphique et et comment construire une identitĂ© visuelle forte sur les rĂ©seau sociaux ( pour son projet social ) ?

A propos l’écosystĂšme entrepreneurial @Sohayeb en Tunisie , peut tu nous fournir plus de dĂ©tails , tu animeras toi mĂȘme la session ou tu nous propose des noms ?

Visa ruinning everything as always :confused: Too bad thatyou will not be with us :confused: but I am sure we will meet again w estill have a lot of work to do, even in Medenine :smiley:

And I think a glimpse of the Business Model Canvas is a good idea, we still have time for another workshop,so maybe you can take one ?

:frowning:

The moment we finishit I will share it with you :slight_smile: So far yup hosting the closin session is the best idea

Yup I can do the workshop myself :wink: I will share with the participants the different the mapping of the Tunisian ecosystem, and how can they benefit from them when starting a venture.

For the community management workshop, I can share the best practices and simple tools to use for social media, newsletters etc
, and I leave graphics, design and how to build a visual identity to @dorra-b as she is the expert in this field :wink:
What do you think ?

@hazem too bad that you won’t be able to come :frowning:

1 Like

Great ! Next step please fill in the workshops program here Thanks

1 Like

of which workshops ? Tunisian Ecosystem / Community management / BMC / Storytelling&Pitching ? Or you need all ?

Tunisian ecosystem / community management

Bonjour, d’accord je vais dĂ©velopper avec @Sohayeb un workshop sur la crĂ©ation de l’identitĂ© visuelle et les diffĂ©rents supports graphiques :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello @OnsESSID welcome to edgeryders community here is the discussion about the program of Social innovation camp , the final program will be ready in few days , please check here for further information :slight_smile: