#Lote4 actionables from Community call 9/11

Quickly uploading what we’ve agreed on with @Hazem, @Dorotea, @Ben, @Alberto, @Natalia Skoczylas, Matthew Trivett:

1. Program & speakers curation

-Ben to finalize Program page in minisite

-Ben follows up on Nadia’s contacts and asks conference curators if they’re still on; mention we have a twitterstorm and we’re going public in this communication phase

-Natalia gets in touch with Matera2019 office to agree on how to arrange speaker’s travels based on ER-MT2019 latest memorandum of understanding stating they will cover those (Lionetti to arrange trips)

-Noemi & @Arthur arrange Giulio’s travel

! One week window for this, let’s get it done and have everything under the radar :slight_smile:

2. Travel grants for community: ensuring people know travel grants are available and consistency with sending weekly tickets and grant offers (3-4 per week and constant run by Arthur); don’t hesitate to be generous with people’s work even though they haven’t completed all the tasks- we can’t wait!

-Natalia to post updates: "We are funding people to come to Lote4 " Limited no., here’s the first people who already got one

3. Twitterstorm: should feel like a party, otherwise no sense doing one

Success for Noemi is having many more (new) people engaged and asking around about Lote4

Success for Ben is people continuing that conversation throughout the day

-“I’m coming” tweet: Noemi to get 20 people committing publicly to the twitterstorm; additionally send email blast

-Natalia to post Let’s rewire our social pact countonme : are you still committed? how to improve?

-Natalia to send well thought email to countonme with focus on Twitterstorm: we’re doing this Tuesday, stay on board and tweet a personal message saying you’re coming

-Hazem to upload wiki with instructions: How to twitterstorm

3 levels of engagement (skeleton):

1. show up, speak your mind (Instructions: tune in, follow the hashtag, if you don't want to spam tweet at only the people you want by starting with @name and remembering to add the hashtag) example of instructions
  2. be ready to share your thoughts about a specific project; point to a conversation starter - a link or website of your own/ favourite project
  3. join the situation room: take an hour to be fully in the twitterstorm -> link to a hangout (example, we need a new one probably) where a core group of people will be coordinating closely

Window to get all this done: by Sunday

Situation room up

@Hazem, just to let you know I’ve created a hangout event which you can include in your upcoming post…

1 Like

Minisite page for Program

Okay despite the formatting issue (difference between Hackathon and Program page), I think this is done - would appreciate input and editing from you @noemi if you think that the top description could be better/clearer!

/t/lote4-the-stewardship/359-the-program // This is now linked to from the top nav bar!

Looks good to me

Bravo, glad we have that up! I only did minor edits and text formatting, but it’s quite clear… so excited!

Quick question

@Ben, any news on the conf curators confirmed? Any names we can drop today in the twitterstorm?

!

I just fwd you an email, in terms of safe to say names (people we’ve checked in with recently) I would suggest: David De Ugarte, Fabrizio Barca, Riel Miller and Giulio Quaggiotto but I’d ask @Alberto to confirm.