[LOTE4 Ticket] Send in a project proposal for the Hackathon

I will send a proposal for the new format of the hackathon

We are prototyping a new hackathon format, designed for people running great projects who are stretched thin for time and money, and could use some help from their peers. The hackathon happens just the week before the Living on the Edge (LOTE4) event.

•     Value of task: 1 \#lote4 ticket

How to complete this task?

Go to LOTE4 Hackathon - LOTE4 “The Stewardship” - Edgeryders and follow the instructions. In the comment form below let us know that you submitted a proposal.

Steps to get your Lote4 ticket

1. By completing this task.

2. Go to MakerFox.com and register there with the same username as the one you have here on Edgeryders. Now go ahead and order your Lote4 ticket.

3. Wait to receive your ticket! Community members at Edgeryders will check how many tasks you’ve performed and it they add up to the value of a ticket, they’ll make sure to send it to you.

1 Like

Development help if wanted!

As I am gonna take part in hackaton, I would love to use the time effectively with you! I would be glad if I can help you guys with any of your projects or ideas with my strong start-up-background experience from several projects. Just write me email, arrange a skype or meet me in Matera and we can talk about your business plans, concepts, social networks or pitching! I would be happy to be of help!

1 Like

You get to pick where to help…

Hi Robert, I guess where you’d like to put in development time is up to you. If I’m not mistaken, currently in the Hackathon the only track seemingly needing coding is the Edgeryders website-related… you can of course suggest another one, or ask the guys and they can give you a heads up on what other ideas are in the pipeline, if any.

That sounds like a track to me

Thank you for the offer to help out! I guess it will get the best visibility and most interest by making an actual hackathon track out of it (and if not, it’s a complete no-issue to cancel a hackathon track again).

So you’d just think a bit about how to package the expertise you can offer into something that is project-like work for a hackathon (… my first shot would be “collaborative startup concept development”, but I’m sure there are better ways to put it, or more specific ways about the Commons etc.). Works?

Done

:slight_smile: