A proposed agenda for Team Finance in early 2024

Hi @reef-finance
OK, will request more explanations from Triodos bank contact and if still not clear, will fix a call with him.

Now, a quick question: I am working on splitting 2024 budget estimations from one year to January - June. Most of team coordinators were ok to split them 50% but some not. What about finance team? We have originally estimated a yearly budget of 4000 euro, we’ve already paid the laywer 1258,40 euro and if the notary doesn’t agree to deduct, we will own him 2500 euro, therefore i suggest, that i put (the total) 3758,40 euro for January - June 2024 budget. Do you agree?
Thanks
ugne

I agree.

1 Like

OK, thanks, I have adjusted the Budget 2024 on FreeAgent , the only two teams that decided not to split it into half (50%) are team community and team finance.

Hi @alberto & @RichardB
I prepared this brief presentation for the plenary on Monday. Would one of you be ok presenting it?

What i did is:

• adjusted 2024 budget to January - June period (not sure it’s essential to mention that finance team is spending most of their yearly budget during this time. Other teams are either cutting their yearly budget into half or using less (like team community)).

• added a few explanations regarding the changes we would like to introduce in terms of budget reporting + unforeseen expenses (for the latter i took Alberto’s suggestion)

Let me know whether ok.
Thank you,

1 Like

Hi Ugné, thanks for this. People must be tired of hearing me talk by now, so I think Richard is a better candidate; but if he can’t make it, I am happy to take over. This can be decided at the last minute, since am going to be at the plenary anyway.

1 Like

Hi Ugne and Alberto, I do intend to be present tomorrow and am happy to present, perhaps Alberto can chip in and provide further detail where needed. Best, R.

1 Like

You’ve got yourself a deal!