ALESSIA, agility to reconsider everything

MEET THE EDGERYDERS AMBASSADORS

This is the third of a series of 4 posts highlighting the Edgeryders ambassadors Tiago Dias Miranda, Andrei Trubceac, Alessia Zabatino and Giacomo Neri.

>>> TIAGO, agility to break down barriers of the mind

>>> ANDREI, agility to find the right thing to say

>>> ALESSIA, agility to reconsider everything

>>> GIACOMO, agility to measure discomfort situations

ALESSIA, l'agilité qui permet de tout reconsidérer

Photo: Alessia Zabatino

Les apparences sont trompeuses, comme vous le savez peut-être. Il ne faudrait surtout pas vous fier à ce que vous révéleront vos yeux, si jamais vous rencontrez Alessia Zabatino, qui se passionne pour l’innovation sociale. L’élégante jeune italienne est gracieuse comme une ballerine. Elle est frêle. Elle est menue. Mais elle est si vive! Sa force - son secret que je crois avoir percé - ce qui lui permet de reconsidérer toutes choses, d’où jaillit sa créativité et d’où provient sa faculté de remise en cause perpétuelle, elle la puise dans la grandeur de ce qu’il y a à l’intérieur d’elle. Car pour arriver à faire cela, il faut pouvoir vivre sans limite. Je ne veux pas dire de vivre comme dans un film de James Bond. Vivre dangereusement. Pas du tout. Je parle de la liberté de l’esprit, l’absence de barrières, l’esprit en expansion.

Immobilisme, corruption, mafia, aversion au risque, sont autant de facteurs qui freinent l’évolution des gouvernements et des organisations, et qui ont poussé Alessia à prêcher la créativité et la collaboration. Le dialogue entre les acteurs, internes et externes, s’avère un incontournable à ses yeux. Elle cherche à engager les individus dans la transformation. En tentant de motiver l’intelligence collective, Alessia espère modifier les vielles valeurs ancrées dans la culture des gouvernements.

Comment surmonter les fortes rigidités au changement? Elle a d’abord tenté d’influencer les autorités en manifestant dans les rues. Elle a été rudement secouée lors d’une manifestation, au point de se rompre les os. «Je me sentais vaincue, désillusionnée», a-t-elle confié. Cela aurait pu être amplement suffisant pour lui couper tout intérêt pour l’amélioration des politiques gouvernementales. Cependant, l’ardent désir gronde de plus belle en Alessia, qui ne retournera probablement pas dans les rues, mais elle continue néanmoins de chercher des façons d’amener une prise de conscience à propos du concept d’intelligence sociale. Pour Alessia, la créativité est le levier de renouvellement des systèmes. Elle se distingue par une démarche de différenciation. Il ne lui reste plus qu’à moduler l’intensité de chacun des volets dans le système d’imbrication, et de dimensionner au mieux l’approche de transformation vers plus d’agilité.

Je comprends Alessia un peu mieux, maintenant que j’aperçois son esprit tendant vers l’absence de limites — ce qui est par ailleurs la véritable nature de notre esprit, et ce vers quoi nous devrions tous tendre. Je comprends pourquoi elle parle de «ses prisons», et j’entrevois aussi pourquoi elle s’est fait reprocher d’être «trop bonne» et «trop performante à l’école». C’est un reproche que j’entends souvent à mon sujet également. Alessia, j’ai envie de te dire de croire en toi. Si la société comporte trop d’espaces fermés, envole-toi!

Je vous invite à lire ses rapports de mission: Addiopizzo. Aware consumers against the Mafia system;

13 variations on a Baroque theme;

My Ithaca. Notice to Mariners.

Expliquez-nous ce qui vous plaît chez Alessia. Quelles pensées traversent votre esprit à la lecture de ses rapports de mission? Avez-vous des choses à partager avec elle?

(Voici mes autres rapports Shine some light, que vous pouvez commenter: Neal Gorenflo, John F Moore, Michel Filippi, Jean-François Gauthier, Marko Rakar, Ampat Koshy, Laye Kanté, Tiago Dias Miranda, Andrei Trubceac)

Alessia, agility to reconsider everything

Appearances are deceiving, as you may know. You should certainly not rely on what will reveal your eyes, if you ever meet Alessia Zabatino, who is passionate about social innovation. The stylish young Italian is graceful as a ballerina. She is frail. She is tiny. But her mind is so bright! Her strength - is it her secret? - what allows her to reconsider everything, from which springs her creativity and perpetual questioning, she draws it from the greatness of what lies inside her. Because in order to be able do that, you need to live without limits. I do not mean to pretend living in a James Bond movie. Living dangerously. Not at all! I mean freedom of the spirit, with no barriers, an expanding mind.

Stagnation, corruption, mafia, risk aversion, are factors that hinder the evolution of governments and organizations. They drove Alessia to preach about creativity and collaboration. Dialogue between stakeholders, internal and external, is a must for her. She seeks to engage individuals in a transformation. By trying to motivate collective intelligence, Alessia hopes to change old values ​​rooted in the culture of governments.

How to overcome the rigidities to instill change? She first tried to influence authorities by demonstrating in the streets. She was rudely shaken during a demonstration to the point of breaking bones. I felt defeated, disillusioned,” she said. It could have been more than enough to cut her off from showing further interest in improving public policy. However, an ardent desire burns in Alessia, who will not likely return to the streets, but nevertheless continues to seek ways to raise awareness about the concept of social intelligence. For Alessia, creativity is the lever for systems renewal. She distinguishes herself by a process of differentiation. She only needs to adjust the intensity of each component in the system nesting, and to size the best approach for processing more agility.

I understand Alessia a little better now that I see that her mind tends to an absence of limits which is really the true nature of our mind, and a goal towards which we should all strive. I now understand why she talks about her prisons,” and I see why she got criticized for being “too good” and “too excellent in school.” This is a complaint I often hear about me as well. Alessia, I would like to tell you to believe in yourself. If society has too many closed spaces, fly away (inward).

I invite you to read her mission reports:

Addiopizzo. Aware consumers against the Mafia system;

13 variations on a Baroque theme;

My Ithaca. Notice to Mariners.

thank you!!!

Dear Lyne, it is so strange watching yourself through the eyes of others!

I believe it is crucial to our transition and to adjust the path, be aware of our potential and our limits, so thank you very much!

You have an ability to see people and things much deeply.

thanks again!