Applying for the H2020 collective intelligence call - looking for operational partners and collaborators

thanks @daveed!

@everyone would it work to do our community call on Thursdays 8pm regularly?

2 Likes

Hello @BlackForestBoi, yes, I can set up your community calls regularly for Thursdays. The massage for the last one sadly recached me too late as was travelling that day. I can set them up weekly 8 pm from now on out and share a calendar. Should I do that?

yes please my dear Maria, I missed the call as I did not get the zoom link on time, and I have been working on finding the coordinator, and wanted to share what I had been doing…

Edgeryders Team is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: H2020 Collective Intelligence Call
Time: Dec 26, 2019 08:00 PM Brussels
Every day, until Dec 27, 2019, 2 occurrence(s)
Dec 26, 2019 08:00 PM
Dec 27, 2019 08:00 PM
Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.
Daily: Error - Zoom

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 405 426 755

What is the status of this now? Was there just a break for the holiday season?

2 Likes

Thanks @johncoate for checking in.

Yes this is still going and in full steam. We also have a strong operational partner potentially. (Robert Gordon University of Aberdeen and their Innovation Unit)
Getting back from the dean until Wednesday presumably. Last minute :slight_smile: with a week to go!

The progress is to be seen here still: Working Copy: WISDOM Incubator - Google Docs

We are now in the of wrapping up everything so the Application is ready to be sent off by the 14th.

4 Likes

Great to hear that! Do you want to have another group call on Thursday 20:00?

The invitation went out for 8pm, but yes :slight_smile: it would be good to have you joining!

1 Like

20:00 it is :slight_smile:

Won’t be able to join but am willing to contribute, also to add us as partner if that helps in any way. Am following the progress in the doc. Happy to catch up early Friday.

I am opening the room with this code againÖ
Join Zoom Meeting

afterwards will update to a new recurring event with a google calendar link :slight_smile:

1 Like

hello again and thank you for the call. I would like to set up the next line of calls. Mondays or tuesdays afternoons have been asked for. We have a few edgeryders calls at those times, but we could do for example Tuesdays 17:00 to 18:00 ? That would be 8:00 in the morning pacific time if I am correct, would that work for tym?

Hi Maria, I would like to participate in other calls if possible to open my mind :slight_smile: feel free to send me calendar invites.

I checked in with a few people and Tuesday 5pm seems to be a good time! Can you share an iCal file that I can pass around to people and put into any documentation?

1 Like

Hi all, how are things going? I tried to join the call yesterday but it seems the link changed and I just logged in here.

I have contacted some people but so far from my side we haven’t found a good lead applicant. Last Thursday, we spoke a bit with Oliver about this and one of the ideas was to have Edgeryders as the applicant. I am not sure if this was maybe spoken in the videocall. I know that the admin of this is huge,… And I also know that we could work together to do that administration a group task, collectively.

I have shared a budget template to Oliver. I have been communicating mostly via email. Sorry that I totally forgot to post things over here :slight_smile:

Looking forward to know how things are progressing.

P2P Paris Festival has been great!

@MariaEuler, I have talked to @BlackForestBoi about my involvement as a partner or member of a partner team for this project.

Adding a new partner like the P2P Foundation would probably not be a good move, and it is interesting to add it as network/support partner.

Regarding my personal participation, I would like to check in if for the purpose of this proposal I could be considered an Edgeryders team member as I am a freelancer at the moment, I don’t really have a formal strong partner to be part of.

I would love to contribute to the community building of the incubator and support of the community with documentation and other resources like research on CI. By the way, do you have the recording of our community zoom call on Collective Intelligence?

Warm regards,
Liliana.

1 Like

Hello @lylycarrillo, I think this is the recording of the call you are referring to: 2019-12-10 17.58.58 Edgeryder NGI Community Calls 489971765 – Google Drive.
It is the one from the 10th of December when you presented :). Thank you very much!

1 Like

Edgeryders Team is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: H2020 Collective Intelligence Call
Time: Jan 16, 2020 05:00 PM Brussels
Every week on Thu, until Feb 20, 2020, 6 occurrence(s)
Jan 16, 2020 05:00 PM
Jan 23, 2020 05:00 PM
Jan 30, 2020 05:00 PM
Feb 6, 2020 05:00 PM
Feb 13, 2020 05:00 PM
Feb 20, 2020 05:00 PM
Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.
Weekly: Error - Zoom

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 733 932 800
ping @BlackForestBoi

Hi Oliver @BlackForestBoi

Could you share the link to the budget if any? And could you let me know how it went on Friday with the possible lead partner?

Tomorrow, Tuesday, I have 3 hour free to work on the proposal. Could you let me know how to best use them? Where is help more needed or appreciated?

Warm regards,
Liliana.

We are still using this link today: Launch Meeting - Zoom ping @lylycarrillo