Big Thanks!

Big Thanks to everyone, 

Thanks to the push last week we had 1,600 visits and 6,029 page views, doubling the previous week performance! (910 visits and 3,450 page views). 
Big Thank You!

Besides that we also had quite a success on the facebook channel, 5,124 +163.6% Weekly Total Reach

Thanks !!!

facebook page performance:
Edgeryders
New Likes Talking about this Weekly Total Reach

64 +93.9%

5,124 +163.6%

Click performance on goo.gl

Good to hear this. Facebook engagement is not too high, but also because we keep herding people to have conversations here on the platform. Our shortlinks shared with and spread by most of us in the team have registered the following numbers of clicks (roughly 30% of them went through twitter):

TIP: whenever you want to check a goo.gl link performance, enter into the browser the shortlink followed by .info and you’ll see these stats.

What do others here think? I think looking at metrics can help our team become quite professional and allows us all to learn more things and become better at using media channels. So if you’re interested in strategizing and turning numbers around, or have suggestions for improvements, get in touch, I’d love to learn alongside you!

SOCIAL MEDIA

DAY

LONG URL

SHORT URL

www.pfchange.org/2013/07/01…

goo.gl/OhD6vv

edgeryders.eu/lote3

goo.gl/p1WVhE

vimeo.com/71630857

goo.gl/MI8mf7

edgeryders.eu/blog/join-the…

goo.gl/r9NHKe

edgeryders.eu/making-lote3/…

goo.gl/c2LS9v

edgeryders.eu/lote3/partici…

goo.gl/0J93wc

edgeryders.eu/lote3/program

goo.gl/PZa5yH

Facebook is always a problem…

If we get too successful of FB, we’ll lose steam on our own platform. I would happily trade some traction on FB for more clickthroughs on to this site. That said, the numbers look really encouraging: I think a lot of credit goes to the official accounts, that are now quite sizable, especially on Twitter. Well done, everybody!