This biweekly is going to be focused on POPREBEL. We follow the structure proposed here but discuss only POPREBEL related news and strategies. Some points from this morning’s weekly check-in will be presented to others.
Aim of the biweekly: get the better idea of what is happening across teams and align, resolve any doubts and agree on the procedures and responsibilites.
updates per team followed by Q&A
- outreach and engagement: @nadia presenting the new strategy focused on events and interviews. Important to present new team members @bojanbobic and @IvanC and explain to everyone their role.
- community management: @noemi (@Wolha present) presenting the role of comm.managers in this;
- research: @amelia & @alberto share their news. Important to discuss how the new strategy feeds into what we promised in the GA and expectations from the consortium after the supervisory board meeting.
- tech: @matthias shares news (if any)
- admin & coordination: @marina shares news.
summary of action points and end of the meeting.
If you wish to add any more specific points to the agenda please do it by the end of the day (this is a wiki).
Talk on Wednesday!