This team biweekly call is going to be dedicated to the Green Deal Call (deadline 26th of January 2021) and the strategy for RezNet. We mapped the calls most relevant for us and the aim is now to go deeper in each and decide on the next steps.
We will try to keep the call to 1h but please budget 1h30 just in case.
As it was our usual practice so far, in applying for these calls we can distinguish between two scenarios:
- offer our methodology and integrate our “standard” workpackage in the already forming consortium.
- start from the concept note and build the consortium ourselves.
The Agenda is as follows:
welcome (5 mins)
Green Deal Call presentation by Marina (20 mins)
team discussion (30-45 mins) - let’s try to answer these questions:
- where do you see the most potential for us? On what call(s) should we focus more?
- What do we want to achieve? How the participation in this programme can contribute to RezNet’s long-term goals?
- what is THE call for which we could write a concept note? Any ideas to pursue?
- which call could be used as a “bridge grant” before we apply to the synergy grant in 2022? (this point requires some context - @amelia do you want to present briefly the idea and then we discuss which call would be a fit?)
- any partners to suggest?
- tips & tricks on reaching out to potential partners? The basic idea is to first register our interest for each specific call on the participants portal then evaluate the invitations we receive and enter in negotiations; reach out to individuals via Linkedin and arrange 1:1 meetings; attend online networking events; reach out to personal connections. Anything else?
We can consider using the breakout rooms and group the questions above in three topics:
- Green Deal potential - calls to pursue
- Longer term RezNet Strategy
- Outreach strategy for building or getting into the consortia
Each discussion in the breakout room would last 15 mins, after which one representative from each room would present in 5 minutes the main points, followed by a 10 minute group discussion.
We can decide on this before or at the beginning of the call.
If you have any suggestions or anything to add to the agenda or in the questions above, please do so by Wednesday (this is a wiki).