site: title: Campaign Template template: Campaign theme: Edgeryders lang: en-US menu: anchor: true header: image: https://i.redd.it/x5zojh91awfz.jpg social: ['url', 'twitter', 'facebook', 'linkedin', 'email']
- Intelligent Events Kit. Using documentation and ethnographic techniques to increase the impact of events. (More)
- SenseStack: Technologies for turning online conversations into collective wisdom and action. (More)
- Technology for co-creation . Building experimental software and methodology for decentralized organizations and co-created culture. (More)
- Capacity building for climate action. We mobilizeg alternative actors and engineer public/private partnerships to discover solid, transmissible, system-level understandings of the sort of transformation we, as a civilization, are trying to achieve. (More )
- The Science Fiction Economics Lab: A meeting of minds where we can learn from each other what future economies might look, like inspired by science fiction. (More)
- Virtual coworking (“remote work”, “teleworking”, “smart working”) . We offer tools, training and change management for better, happier online teamwork… (More here and here).
- The Reef. Green, beautiful spaces for the 99%. The reef is an experiment for redefining urban living to achieve instances of radical decarbonization through new housing models i.e. green urban living. (More).
- EarthOS. Handbooks and learning programs for green housing, working and socialising. (More)
- NGI Forward. An online community platform to further the Next Generation Internet as the key European entity and space for radical new thinking on the future internet (More)
- POPREBEL. An inter-disciplinary research project focused on explaining and contextualising the recent rise of populism in Central and Eastern Europe. (More)
This is a form example. Quam elementum pulvinar etiam non quam. Tortor consequat id porta nibh venenatis cras.
Your Personal Site / LinkedIn profile
Please provide 2-4 sentences about your life experience as it relates to your domain, or anything else you would like to add. (Optional)
Would you like to also subscribe to our newsletter?
Would you like to receive occasional updates?