Consortium meeting in Milan

Except for organisation purposes, we are not supposed to contact the reviewers - which means that in any case, we have to contact Loretta firsthand.

1 Like

Just to mention, on deliverable D1.6. I am still holding it and reading it (I had to pause and give priority to other non opencare things). I meant to get back to you earlier on this — do you have it under another format making it easier for annotations? Thanks

It’s ok, we have gotten used to our deliverables being kept on hold in this project. It is already published anyway on our website for our community, so no problem.

I sent the editable version on your email as per your request. You are welcome

Dear partners,

After our consortium meeting - on the 24th November at 8:30 pm - we’d like to have a consortium social dinner.

We have opted for a true Milanese experience at www.angolomilano.com

Please let us know how many of you will join in so we can book a suitable table.

@lucechiodelliub @luciascopelliti @alberto @melancon @rossana_torri @markomanka @matteo @tino_sanandaji @lakomaa @costantino @noemi

Hi Matteo,

Thanks for organising all this - I will be there, but I believe Guy @melançon will not attend.
Courage for the final touches of the event and see you tomorrow or on Wednesday (depending on your schedule) !

1 Like

Dear all,

Sorry for getting back to you on a short, I was sick last week.

This post is to share with you the final version of the agenda for the consortium meeting: link

To this occasion, we will have to present our progress on each WP and also prepare our general project assessment for the upcoming reports and technical review. To seize the opportunity of this last time, where we are to spend time together before the final rush, I would like us to discuss our impact and compare it to our engagements taken 2 years ago.

Please read the DoA again and have a look at the objectives and impact section, all gathered in this document: link

With the same objective in mind, please read again the technical review invitation and evaluation templates: link to the invitation + link to the template

This will be of help by the meeting.

Talk to you very soon !

@lucechiodelliub @luciascopelliti @alberto @melancon @rossana_torri @markomanka @matteo @tino_sanandaji @lakomaa @costantino @noemi

Argh, I didn’t know you had plans and made my own just yesterday. I plan to leave Milan on Friday late afternoon (after we are done). I have already cancelled my room in Milan and booked another one in Como (I will spend time sightseeing until Sunday).

Let’s plan to have another occasion to gather around a meal in February in Brussels.

:frowning: sorry… Como in November is quite sad… and just 50 minutes away :)… btw… lunch break on the 24th is good as well

Ciao Matteo,

Io scapperò al termine dei lavori. Vi immaginerò a gozzovigliare allegramente durante la mia noiosa trasferta in treno :wink:

A presto

1 Like

Thanks Luce, very useful.

@matteo – I cannot make the dinner, sorry. Duty calls. :slight_smile:

1 Like

In link with our meeting and forthcoming evaluation, I also believe D1.6 from SF is worth reading through.

Please find useful info over our latest meeting in the Documentation consortium meeting #6 folder: Documentation: Consortium Meeting 6 – Google Drive

The slides I had presented over our schedule for the end of the year, the reporting info and technical review template are available in the folder, to this link: meetingMilanOC.pptx - Google Drive

2 Likes