📗 Dynalist Manual

manual

For @anique.yael the notifications won’t work yet because of issue #42. But I’m sure @anu will fix that in a short while :wink: Otherwise, the software works (we fixed the e-mail deluge problem from today, sorry about that one …).

All the critical issues are now fixed. https://github.com/edgeryders/dynalist_companion/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aclosed
:slight_smile:

Ok great! Signed up, nb. @alberto. Will update the Research Network task list in the next day or so.

Just to note i’m now signed up as well, so will look out for emails

I’ve began using the bookmark formulas and am wondering if there’s an existing template for one for overdue tasks as I can’t see one? @anu @matthias? Thanks!

Good point @anique.yael, that one was missing.

The template would be: #username -is:completed until:today, listing open tasks with a deadline up to and including the current day. If you want only strictly overdue ones (deadline expired yesterday or earlier), you would use #matthias until:-1d -is:completed.

I added this to the manual above already.

PSA @alberto and @anique.yael: We currently have an issue in the updated version of Dynalist Companion that we installed yesterday. It seems that notification e-mails arrive very late, or some maybe not at all. More details at our Github issue 49.

I’ll let you know once I installed a fixed version.

Noted @matthias and thank you

Ok, @anu fixed everything again :slight_smile: Means, our Dynalist e-mail notifications can be expected to work as intended now.

(And sorry for the small Dynalist Companion e-mail deluge during the upgrade process today.)