Event: AMA - The psychology of changing behaviour & digital EdTech

On the 9th of December 18:30 to 19:30 psychologist Erik Bohjort joins for an AMA.

• Would you wish you could change your own behaviour sometimes?
  • Are you wondering how much technology is actually ok for your children, and if and how they can learn with digital tools?
  • Are you developing an app, website, project to change and improve the world, and want to know how to best influence behaviour or how to nudge?
  • Do you have your own insights and/or issues (2020 has been hard on everyone…) you just really would like to discuss with a psychologist?

Then you are in luck!

Erik (@Bohjort) is a Psychologist at PBM working in the field of Behavioural Insights.
His background also includes experience as the Head of Research at Gimi AB (an educational FinTech application to teach financial literacy to children) and as a Psychologist at Akademiska Sjukhuset in the Neuropsychiatric Unit.

His research explores topics such as:

Behaviour change, Digital education, Behavioural insights, Nudging, Psychology

For one hour he will be available to answer all of your questions and engage in discussions, conversations and maybe even a bit of therapy with you.

About AMA

AMA, or Ask Me Anything, is an interviewing format popularised via Reddit. In short, you ask questions, and Erik will answer them.

How does it work?

On Monday, 2020-12-07T00:00:00Z Erik @Bohjort will post an AMA thread with a description of his work. Look out for it here. As of Monday you can post questions/comments, which Erik will engage with when we go live for one hour from 18:30-19:30 (CET) on 2020-12-09T00:00:00Z

If you can’t be there for the live event OR if you have so many questions you need to ask them before and after the event, not to worry! Erik will begin responding to questions leading up to the event and he will also check back in a few times for a week following the live event to respond to any lingering questions/comments.

Who can join?
Anyone! As the conversations get going during the hour, you will see multiple threads naturally emerging. There is an open invitation for everyone to contribute–please feel free to reach out to other community members, either on the thread or via DM, to continue the discussion!!

Register here to get a reminder before the event and join the AMA chat.

The live chat will happen here, where Erik personally introduced himself:

1 Like

I love it!

1 Like

freelancer tech event followup flyer

Registration form: Edgeryders Forms

Ping @JollyOrc, @BlackForestBoi, @federico_monaco, @Vann, @schmudde, @JuliaV, @daveed could this be interesting for you? @noemi, do you know people maybe from the wellbeing project or pop rebel who might want to join this? @katejsim do you have any specific questions in mind that connect to your SSNA findings?

1 Like

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: I’m Erik Bohjort, psychologist, nudger and (digital) behaviour change enthusiast. Ask Me Anything about behaviour, psychology and tech!

Ping @johncoate, @Leonie, @katejsim please post the questions that you are seeing as relevant here with your experience with the community and SSNA here.

1 Like

New Flyer :). It moves :wink:

Copy of Green Video Picture Framed Hiring Announcement Non-static LinkedIn Post (1) (1)

3 Likes

@nextgenethno, which questions would you have for this event?

to clarify: to get to the livechat follow this link now: I’m Erik Bohjort, psychologist, nudger and (digital) behaviour change enthusiast. Ask Me Anything about behaviour, psychology and tech! - #18 by Bohjort