1) Fix formatting and indentation (there is some odd spacing and non-indentation throughout the doc). ASA also asks that it be double spaced, including references.
2) The journal asks for acknowledgements at the beginning of the doc, so I've moved it up. The abstract needs to be on a separate page as per the ASA guidelines.
3) We need to include our email addresses as well as our institutional affiliations. Please add.
4) I'd like to link to our ethnographic report from Open Care -- where is it hosted/published, if anywhere?
5) Our citation style is still incorrect. We need to format according to the ASA style guide: http://www.asanet.org/sites/default/files/savvy/documents/teaching/pdfs/Quick_Tips_for_ASA_Style.pdf
For example, currently our in-text citations are separated with commas, not semicolons.
We do: (Gloor 2014, Cottica 2011, Gabrys 2014)
It needs to be: (Gloor 2014; Cottica 2011; Gabrys 2014).
Our bibliography is also misformatted as the full surnames are not included and the dates are in the wrong location, among other things.
Is there any way to fix this automatically in Overleaf? I personally use Zotero which auto-formats, so this is out of my wheelhouse. I know it's annoying, but it's important to get it right if we want this thing accepted.
I've been looking at it, and what we want is the chicago style format -- so biblatex style name is