Hack 4 environment Medenine: Life on land

I graduated February 2019 in Software Engineering and Knowledge from the Higher Institute of Informatics in Medenine. I am currently enrolled in the Institute of Advanced Multimedia Arts of Manouba (ISAMM) in research mastership for business intelligence. Apart from these, I also do independent projects for associations and for the municipality of medenine with a group of highly qualified computer scientists. In recent projects, we made the application “Déclari” for the municipality of medenine, aims to inform the parties concerned if a garbage container is not removed. and an “elplato” application for the regional commissioner of Medenine to improve student restoration services. I am interested in projects that can improve the lives of all creatures and I want to apply my knowledge to this theme so that my projects have value.

Hello @bessaoudoussaema ! Welcome to the Edgeryders platform.
Can you share with us your project idea and with whom you team up during the Hackathon?
Please check Ahmed post"s here. He is working on a similar project.
He will be more than happy to invite you to participate in the workshop he will be organizing next Saturday at Level 1 Tunis. Please get in touch with him for further details

Hello,
I’m oussema, i work with Tarek, bechir and khaled during this hackthon, we want to create a new relationship between citizines and special Authorities that have the capacity of implementation. Life on land is an important theme tha we can work on it and give many solutions which can improves stutions to the best . our project is a mobile app that simplify tasks and let one have the right to share his solution about environmental issues.
We will include many fonctinalities for users to have more informations about his area if it s clean or polluted and give solutions to resolve problems by sharing propositions directely with Competent authories and all others users.