I want to attend Lote5 in February!

Excited to make it happen with you

Hi all!

I’m very curious to get to know this (for me) new community. When Kira and Irene introduced it to me as the MakeSense for grown-ups, I got really excited, so I’m curious to make it happen with you.

I can reach out to my network to engage others and I can do any organizational tasks on Saturday and Sunday of the event.

Hugs

Joris!

1 Like

Can’t wait!

Hello all,

I’m Alessandro, interaction designer, maker and failed musician.

As part of the OpenCare team I will be responsible of leading the development of the prototypes offering my tech and design skills.

Guess I will mostly follow the OpenCare activities during LOTE5, but I’m also very curious to know more about the community.

I can’t wait to be in Brussels next week and meet you all.

Ciao!

Would love joining you!

Dear Edgeryders community!

You seem to be a bunch of cool people - and would love to get in touch with your community. For sure I would like to contribute - I think I could share a bad failure bio :slight_smile: and make some nice pics too. I could also do some translation to Dutch when needed. One practical thingie: I could only join on Friday & Saturday. Hope that’s fine! Superexcited already and looking forward!

Hi everyone,

I am very excited to attend this event, know you better, get inspired and have fun! One topic that moves me in particular: social innovation in the area of migration.

Friday I’ll be there!

Because I’m particularly interested in refugee issues, I would like to attend the keynote and the session about migrants-residents collaboration and the production of social values. Unfortunately I’m not able to join the workshops afterwards.

See you on Friday!

I’d love to attend

hello,

I arrived in Brussels yesterday because I want to collaborate with “Refugee Welcome”. I did the same experience for a couple of months in Amsterdam. A good friend told me about this work-shop and I think it could be very useful for me.

thank you

Luca Chimento

Looking forward to ear and learn more about edgeryders community at the event hosted around spaces and people where I belong as a worker.

I’d love to come!

I’m a student in Leuven and am really interested in all dimensions of the reception and integration of refugees. How can I get a ticket?