Introduce Yourself! (during the Edgeryders workshop in Matera)

Hi everyone! It’s Cris from Taranto, I’m an interaction designer and entrepreneur who is operating as marketing manager and export manager for a network of creative enterprises I built up 5 years ago.
Looking forward to meeting you all! I’m pleased to have been selected to take part to this workshop.

2 Likes

Hello there. My name is Pietro and i am from a little town not so really far from Matera in witch i relocated few months back after spendig more than 10 years around Italy and Europe. I have a master’s degree in contemporary history and a MA in Cultural Heritage Management. I’m costantly looking forward to learn and improve. So Saturday is gonna be a great opportunity to gain a bit of knowledge about something quite new to me!

2 Likes

Hi guys! I’m very excited to be a member of this group. Thank you for inviting me.
I’m Annamaria and I’m from Montescaglioso, a small city near Matera. I have a degree in Philosophy with a passion for the digital communication, therefore I’ve worked as a copywriter, social media manager and digital strategist in the last years. Because of this I’m also interested in community management and I’m looking forward to learn something new. See you on Saturday!

2 Likes

Hello everyone : ) I’m from Plovdiv, Bulgaria and part of the team of Plovdiv - European Capital of Culture 2019. I’m excited to meet you all very soon! Greetings!

3 Likes

Hello everyone, happy to have opportunity to take part in these workshops. Thanks for th invitation. I work in social/community/artistic projects since 2015 for Wrocław 2016 ECoC. Projects called “Wrocław - Backyard Door” and since 2017 renamed (with some changes in program) to “Neighbouring”.
So I’m project manager and someone in between animator and a bit of street worker.

Hope to meet and talk to all of you tomorrow :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi there, really happy to be in Matera tomorrow with you all. I’m from Potenza. I’m a researcher working as a regional development consultant. I’m a GoDesk incubator and coworking co-founder. I’m part of the open data and others communities focusing on digital innovation in my town.

4 Likes

Hi everybody!
my name is Marilù, I recently graduated in linguistic and cultural mediation.
I love organizing cultural, gastronomic and artistic events. I am passionate about social networks and about how they work in promoting successfully an event.
I’m sure I need this meeting to improve myself. See you soon! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello to all. My name is Ernesto and I am working in Matera for four months.
I was a Social Media Manager in the past and now i’m working in tourism sector in Municipality of Matera.

I like innovation, travel and people!

See you tomorrrow!

3 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m Luisa.
I graduated in sociology, I am interested in University research and i am a project manager for ONG.
I’m sure it will be a good experience:-) See you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi guys, it’s Silvia from Matera. I’m very happy to share this training meeting with you. I graduated in business communication and I worked in a design and communication agency in Milan as account manager. I came back in Matera some years ago and from then I contribute for communication and promotion of activities and events for cultural associations. I love the art in all its expressions, the theatre and dance especially. I’m sure that each of you will be a great discovery for me!
See you tomorrow!
Have a good afternoon!

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Rosa, I’m a freelance and I work in communication, marketing and event planner. I studied in Rome and then I lived 2 years in Spain where I studied Audiovisual Communication and Event and Congress Management.
I returned in Puglia Region (I’m from Altamura) in 2010 and I worked in a company like Communication and Marketing Manager, after that I worked for a research project about agricultural biodiversity. I would like to improve my know-how like community manager.

2 Likes

Hi Everyone,

welcome to Edgeryders - hope you are enjoying the workshop and look forward to reading & meeting you soon.

5 Likes

Hi everyone, i’m Gessica from Matera.
I am a freelance journalist and cultural organiser. I graduated in Drama, Art and Music Studies and I awarded a Master in Cultural Management.
I worked as press officer at Petruzzelli Foundation. I love art in all of its nuances, from cinema to music, from poetry to literature. And I love the theatre in all its declensions: from opera to contemporary works.
I’m happy to meet you tomorrow!!!

1 Like

thank you very much, we are from the south of the south. infinite gratitude to the thousand opportunities and openings of time, space and signs

3 Likes

Hi to all of you here,
I’m Beatrice Leone from Lecce, I’m a trainer, a coach and a process oriented facilitator facilitator working with refugees, social workers, students and young unemployed people. I’m also part of an international group of facilitators practicing deep democracy in Europe and many different countries.
Thank you for creating this space and I’m looking very much forward to seeing all of you in a few hours!
Beatrice

3 Likes

Helle there,
my name is Immie and I’m from the city of Leeuwarden (region of Friesland), up in the far north of the Netherlands. Leeuwarden and Friesland are culturele capital of Europe next year (2018). I’m part of the artistic team of Leeuwarden-Fryslân 2018. Next to that I’m also the projectmanager for a large cultural event. In both jobs I work a lot with communities, as we use culture as a means for change.
I’m glad to be here and looking forward to working with all of you and exchaning experiences. See you in a couple of hours!

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Raffaella! I was born in Matera but I live in Matera and in Messina too. I’m an engeneer but I worked a lot with cultural events: I love art very much. I’m very proud to be here into Monacelle Hotel for this interesting cultural workshop. It’s a big opportunity for everyone to work all togheter! Cheers

1 Like

Hi guys! My name is Giovanni, and I am very excited to be part of this great community! I come from Matera but currently I am living in the United States. Thank you very much for this opportunity!

1 Like

Here we are! Hi everyone!

Sorry for joining the thread just a bit later. It’s Francesco here and I work in the Relations and Development area for Matera 2019! I am very happy to be part of the community building team and hope I can give a useful contribution to it!

A little bit about me, I am 26 year old and I graduated in Arts, Festivals and Cultural Management in Edinburgh a bit more than one year ago! I then came back to my hometown, Trani, where I founded UFFA a collective dealing with, civic engagement, urban regeneration and good practice for community building. Have a look at what we do and hope it can be inspiring for everyone!

(A representative pic of the urban regeneration festival we organized this summer)

3 Likes

Hi guys! My inteoduction for later on! Right now i’ld like to take this opportunity to work on our offline community! Me and some girls from the conference are at area8 having a drink! Who’s gonna join us? Let’s not waste this chance to get to know each other and enjoy local wine!

8 Likes