IT Development Plan 2019-2021

Gotcha, that sounds good! My November is packed full, but if I start in December there should still be plenty of time. I’ll try to make a plan before then.

1 Like

Since we have at least three cases now where people found or provided some other funding for IT tasks they missed in the plan above, we have a bit of a mess now … I don’t know right now how much is available for what, and under what conditions.

Can everyone please add that information in a comment or right in the plan above? @hugi @nadia @alberto

Here’s a start:

1. 5000 - 6000 EUR from core funding provided for server maintenance and improvements, incl. e-mail system and backup system.
  1. 18K total in 2020 and 2021 from NGI Forward, WPs 1 and 3, previously allocated to @hugi’s “ambassadorial role in the NGI space”. Allocated preferentially to research software development, if that’s secure to be reallocated by the tech team at will. Please not that @marina might need to inform the Commission of budget reallocation.
1 Like

Once this reallocation is confirmed just let me know and I’ll inform the coordinator. This shouldn’t be an issue as we are reallocating from one WP to another without changing the cost category.

1 Like