Le Programme: Please fill in this survey!

Thanks Lie!

So from what I understand, this Good Living will actually be the new RRU, so applying not only to social housing but to any new building. Appartently this will happen in 2024 only. I found another source with more details.

And indeed, here are the net minima:

• 35 m² pour un studio ;

• 55 m² pour un logement 1 chambre ;

• 70 m² pour un logement 2 chambres ;

• 85 m² pour un logement 3 chambres ;

• 100 m² pour un logement 4 chambres ;

So for some of it slightly different than the numbers they initially gave.

Indeed in the original table they sent, there was only column C (standard surface). We added column B (minimal surfaces) so that people could work out what could be the minimum size of an appartment (in relation with the confesseur conversation). It still doesn’t add up though even when using the standard surfaces, but it doesn’t matter…
After reading the texts about the new reglementation , I wonder if that column with the minima should be there at all… In the new text, they mostly refer to the overall size, and don"t say much about the size of each room (in general a room where people have 'prolongated stay" has to be more than 8m2, and bedrooms 9m2, but they don’t say much more than that). But I’ll leave it for now, and we’ll check with the architects whether we should be going with the new Good living plan or whether that’s not set in stone yet. I’ve made a note in the calculator that these might change.

Yes that sounds like a plan. I’ve adapted the post accordingly, but just used the advise from the architects instead of looking at the minima for social housing.

1 Like