Living together session: Living together with trust, balance and developing from the bottom-up

Which examples that seem to be working popped up…

Hi Jorge,

How are you? Thanks for taking the time to summarise the session. There were so many interesting conversations going on I wish I could be everywhere at once! I think one of the big advantages of having time to share experiences is that you come into contact with references to people, projects, spaces, processes that seem to offer something that can serve as a positive example. Do you or others in the session remember any ones that were described that we could add to a list of things to check out?

If I may, I think Jorge is referring to a sort of reputation system in which the more you contribute in the platform, either as a founder or an active user that collaborates. the more points you get the closer you get to a voting power, which becomes non-variable with time so other newer collaborators can get the same voting power … in my understanding.

Jorge, why do you speak of the first eCoService? aren’t online communities like CouchSurfing, bike sharing schemes, Sandbox similar to that? Or would you say the ownership issue is an important breakthrough eCoService brings?