Noted @matthias, and many thanks to you and @anu for getting this off the ground. I’ve reviewed the Creating and Managing a Budget wiki and suspect when I actually do my first budget in this form I may have some questions.
For now a few points to note:
- My budgets for Research Network Horizon2020 projects have had their own format up until now. As we move into another round of Horizon 2020 proposals, I’ll start using the budget template.
- From what I understand it’s been decided we wait until Grant Agreements are signed (at least by the Consortium Coordinator) for me to use the budget template for POPREBEL and NGI Forward. That being said, I’m slowly beginning to prepare them so I can acquaint.
- As per the Design rationale, it seems it’s time to discuss how this can be adapted to align with the Horizon2020 financial reporting templates I provided you with for ease of reporting to the Commission as we talked about. Or have I missed something?
- Just to confirm I understand: the magic budget is for projects and the magic spreadsheet aggregates all project data together for company wide cashflow and accounting?
- On first entry, it’d be good if there’s more space for team members in the Overview for those that have bigger teams. For now I’m just reformatting it myself.
Cashflow spreadsheets (from around the web)