Networked Conversations - notes from team call 15/03

Will do

Iā€™m going to run 3 events between May and October, each will have a different top level topic, or provocation.
Iā€™ve chosen this question partly because it fits with Noemiā€™s topic and partly because itā€™s very relevant right now to some issues weā€™re facing in Bedford.
I expect that that summer and autumn events will have different provocations that build on the discussions we have in May.

I feel like letting the local concerns dictate the content is the most important part. How we then connect that into a wider online conversation and discussion is something we can define later.

3 Likes

Cool, then I think I can do the first event mid May, another one in summer and the last one in October.

1 Like

Great, go ahead and edit the wiki - even if itā€™s tentative dates then we know and can include it in the program,
yaay! :slight_smile:

3 events is a good number, I think thatā€™s the minimum for us in Brussels too, so we dont lose steam!

1 Like

The name:
Yes, Culture Culture is funky and flowy! State of the Art is good although I think a little cheesy :wink:
So I lend a vote to Culture Culture! And wanna learn to make a mean kulcha for our potluck dinners.

2 Likes

haha coool!!! thanks for the voteā€¦ D:D

We can make Kulcha to eat, and kombucha to drinkā€¦ weā€™d be very cultured then!

2 Likes

@Honi is trying to access the thread, she is one of my Berlin art colleagues - can you check why its inaccessible to her @noemi? (Doing it from my phone)

She can, the Culture Squad is a public category.
It might be that @Honi still needs to go through the consent funnel - which is popping up before she can hit reply.

But the page is definitely visible,