Our timeframe has shifted, and the rough plan now is:
- Blivande week in May
- Aarhus in June, around the TEH meeting 3-6 June
- Reykjavík in September
Next step: Decide on dates
Recruiting local team
Which competencies would benefit the project?
- FUSK: Hands-on skills needed
- TEH: can bring in action-based research observation
- Blivande: (small entrepreneurs
- If(x): People who have also built Bureau of Detours
Next step: Decide on the people from the teams and invite them to this platform to plan with us when they can/want.
We now need to start planning the activities for our respective weeks.