- Secound data set from DLab
What to analyse and why?
- 2 layers: Organisation + Hackathon tracks.
- Hackathon Tracks are there to give people and idea: Usual format: You can either join or propose a track. Only requirement is you do a projects that is going to be represented around a graph. EX: “I want to form a team around ‘Can we see weather the view of technology is more dystopian or utopian?’” You just have to have a question, and then use the methodology to move from here to there.
- We need to define summaries of what the conversations are about, broadly.
- We need to have people propose tracks.
- We need to prepare the data.
- We need to facilitate and connect people and groups running up to the hackathon.
- We need to support people with specialised expertise to solve issues.
- We need to facilitate the hackathon.
- 3 days 28th-30th April
- Wednesday Kickoff event (3 h online synchronous in the morning to set things up ( Starting 10:00-12:30) + break out rooms stay open throughout the 3 days with suggested working hours )
- Friday Final presentation ( 3h online synchronous for a final presentation in the afternoon + open end)
- Small groups break out sessions
- Subcategory (see overweb challenge: https://edgeryders.eu/c/ioh/The-Overweb-Challenge/337)
- Tell.form to introduce yourself and your question? (See Connect! - Introduce yourself and your project). Alberto writes text and introductions, Maria sets up subcategory and tell form.
- Use https://gather.town/app/Hb6OqcTlc4zMgu4b/LaBRI ? Hugi and Amelia explore via Babel meeting test.
Internal Research Question:
- How should the “service for academic research" GraphRyder look like? (RezNet)