OuiShare Awards Videos

Fixed.

Just fixed the permission issue. It turned out that after the CKEditor cleanup operation, I had missed to convert the old “Full HTML” text format of existing posts to the new “Filtered HTML” text format which is now the only text format for non-admin users. StackExchange helped me out smiley

Thanks again for reporting.

Love it

Great work, @elf Pavlik! The touch of genius is “Fork us on Earth” :slight_smile:

I still like @NicoBis's version better, but that’s a judgment call to highlight the spiritual and aspirational dimension vs. the informational dimension. But this is really, really good too.

Logo!

Can I respectfully ask both @NicoBis and @elf Pavlik to include in their respective videos the logo of our partners, MT2019? They provided unMonastery Matera with a very pretty building, and frankly they need the international recognition. It is downloadable from this page.

sure!

I thought about adding Edgeryders and MT2019 logos but after we already have published it… will ask friend who helped with editing it to ask those two logos!

last version

Hi friends. This is the definitive version of “pills of UnDocumentary” with text and logos. I don’t know how put it on the top of the page, tell me if it’s ok and what are the next step.