PanEuropeanHackaton #EUvsVirus - 24-26 April, Corona/Covid-19

if you change your mind: This typeform has moved

1 Like

This typeform has moved

money to create a pan european public space in the 1,50meters era

Hi :slight_smile:
it seems the link that you shared doesnā€™t lead to the call/information you wanted to point us toward?

Hello Nadia, its the good one,
it funds any type of initiative aiming at more solidarity to create a pan european public space. And digital issues are considered.

But yes maybe i didnā€™t understand where the discussion is aiming to precisely.

Ok Cool. But I think I am missing something because when I follow the link this is what I see?

Then it is
https://www.culturalfoundation.eu/culture-of-solidarity this funds culture of solidarity fund launched by the european culture of solidarity funds.

1 Like

Ah Merci, @marina @MariaEuler @matteo_uguzzoni @jasen_lakic have you seen this?

Yes, this is under this discussion. We are applying.

1 Like

perfecto !

Registered as skill mentor (outside of edgeryders team). See you there. I have quite some criticism regarding their privacy statement and stuff, but I guess they had to hurry up and well ā€¦ blur some stuff. Lots of blabla, but they use US-American services and outside-EU servers exclusively I believe. sigh

I registered myself too, because I was curious to see how it would have worked, but when I found out this would have taken almost three full days, I needed to step back (despite I canā€™t find out yet how to de-registerā€¦). This is not fitting in my work-life balance, that in the lock-down time became very confused with everything (teaching, work meeting, researching, child care, house work, sportingā€¦) happening inside the home with no possibilities of help or sharingā€¦itā€™s a pity! Good luck guys! I canā€™t wait to read your feedbacks!

2 Likes

Thats not exactly true, as a skill-mentor or mentor there is two ā€œhave-to-be-thereā€ slots from 11-17pm or something like that (depends on the role), but yep: sounds busy.

Same here. Otoh I think it is awesomely stupid from me to register, because i have more ā€œworkā€ (if that is allowed to include activities not generating income) than ever and are pretty drained already. On the other hand it looks exciting and I can book this as ā€œdifferent and interestingā€ activity for me.

Also to me it looks as if the movement might need some ā€œcorrectiveā€ or at least insights and a multitude of perspectives, some of which I fear to be underrepresented (btw my wife tells me I am too pessimistic, generally).

Performing a hackathon that pulls people who want to make startups to become the next Jeff Bezos and attracts investors looking for their next startup to buy (or destroy) and using old-business-world technologies exclusively might not exactly be what I find to be a reasonal governmental response. While this is certainly not true for the given event, here and there I see tendencies in that direction. For that reason it is even more important that ecovillagers like you and me participate :wink: :dove: And many do, I hope.

Urgh itā€™s super chaotic - finding the experience a bit stressful tbhā€¦

Agree with you, Felix. In the last three days have been snowed under communication of people working for this or that company and looking for new business opportunities. I didnā€™t mentioned this in my previous message, but actually this was a bit disconforting for meā€¦I expected some moreā€¦how can I sayā€¦ā€œidealismā€?
Perhaps youā€™re right, itā€™s important to participate exactly to counter-balance this trendā€¦

I dont get it - any edgeryder there? If so ping me, I am in that slack thing with same clear username.

Hi, I am going to be in there today.