It's been a long time since I posted. I was working hard trying to finish my prototype for school. So I'll post what I have been doing.
I have grown a new sheet of kombucha. It has grown in the same tea as the previous one. I did not add any new tea. I feel like this sheet is a lot better. I suppose this is because the 'old' tea has a richer culture of bacteria.
I washed it very well this time. I washed it three times with different kinds of soap.
I let it sit overnight in a bucket of water and mixed beetroot. The color was really bright! Then I washed it again.
I put the sheet on some wood in my attic. At first I was afraid the spiders were going to be interested in it, but they were not at all. So i left it uncovered.
After 9 days it had become this thin. And I decided to hang it so that more air could reach it.
The color fade a lot, but I still liked the way it came out.