We have developed our own, unique methodology, called Semantic social network analysis. It combines ethnographic coding and graph mathematics. Here is how it works.
- Convene large-scale online conversations, with hundreds of participants and thousands of contributions.
- Perform ethnographic coding directly in-platform, and transform the conversation into structured data.
- Instantly visualize the associations across ethno codes, and the interaction across participants.
- Use the power of graphs to make inference about how the conversation’s “collective brain” perceives the issue under discussion.
- Integrated workflow supported by open source software.
- GDPR compliance and personal data minimization.
- Consent funnel for ethically acquiring informed consent to participating in research.
- Our 2020 journal paper.
- See the video below for an intuitive dynamic visualization.