We introduced the new minisite /t/lote3/312 which attempts to answer quick questions about Lote to people who dont have time to spare wandering through the entire edgeryders.eu
New Instagram account which is to be set up by Elena aims to capture visual excitement around Lote. We need to encourage Instagram users in Edgeryders to generate content, and not rely solely on an official channel. Suggested hashtags: #sassi #Edgeryders #Lote #MT2019
Two event pages are being set up for Lote3, the first one on Epilogger is supposed to aggregate tweets, pictures, blog posts and other content before, at and after Lote. If you’re in those spaces, please help spread the word!
Social Media Team will start its coordinated activity Monday, August 5th, so expect interesting pieces of content surrounding Lote delivered to your email. If anyone wants to drop out or opt for another way to receive the content they can do so.
Locals in Matera
Giuseppe has volunteered to help get in touch with more people in the area who potentially can offer free or cheap accommodation. He will intermediate between Ilaria and myself, and local friends, using email. Thanks Giuseppe!
Other ideas that popped up were: let’s set up a sort of cultural guide to Matera and Italy in general, that would include key expressions in Italian and perhaps something like this
- [Giuseppe] gets in touch with potential hosts
- [Elena Karlsen] will post short info and instructions for Instagram and how people should tag their photos for coordination.
- [K] sets up a wiki with Q&A about Lote and terminology. A sort of “Lote for newbies”
- [Dorotea] emails Social Media Team on Monday to get started on our 1-share-a-day routine.
- [Noemi] helps with monitoring analytics and goo.gl links, and helps select daily content to be shared.