Current plan for TAU
This is the current plan for the Studio Tau workshop. It will be updated along the way and probably change many times as we figure things out. We have until October 1st to get the workshop into a somewhat stable condition. Until then, we are in Phase I, where things are a bit more flexible and some people have rented rooms or parts of rooms.
You can make edits to this plan as necessary. Access the drawing through this link to make edits.
This embedded map updates automatically when you make changes to the document above.
Be careful as it's easy to accidentally move things around. Zoom in to move the smaller boxes and elements. Make your changes, refresh your browser window, and you should see the changes immediately.
Priority from high to low. Move things around as needed, this post is a wiki.
Mark off tasks as they get done. If you want to take on a task, just say so in this thread.
Build and assemble
- [x] Build shelves room 1
- [x] Build shelves room 9
- [x] Build shelves room 10
- [ ] Mount wheels on tables in room 1
Plan and sketch
- [ ] Sketch plan for electronics room 9
Machines and equipment
- [ ] Decide on final location for laser cutter
- [ ] Figure out ventilation for laser cutter
- [ ] Install laser cutter and test it
- [ ] Map out different options for CSC machines
- [ ] Order a new laser tube
- [ ] Order new laser lenses
Organization and community
- [ ] Map out current member equipment needs
- [ ] Plan meet & greet (speed dating) for Tau members
- [ ] Unpack and sort Stugan equipment
- [ ] Tear down walls in room 1