TechBlick 04 - Andrej [EN]

Uh, what, if any actions do you take in your life to promote sustainability?

Yes. I try to, like, talk to people about it and point out what they can do. If I see someone like mishandling the waste, for example, I try to come up to them and, hey, you can do it better. And it it won’t cost you anything. So, so yeah, that’s that’s kind of stuff I do.

Uh, last question. How much responsibility does each individual have, in your opinion, to make lifestyle and consumer choices that help protect the environment?

Yeah, I’d say it’s like middle tier of of responsibility because those personal choices won’t revert the environmental issues. Uh, because like I said, with with this car market and a lot of problem comes from the like economical, systematic, uh, like regulation, but not not only regulations. There’s like the, the, the behaviors of, of the markets, of the, the companies that even if they are on a personal level, each employee is concerned about environment and the the company makes statement to to to improve the environmental friendliness. But the economical low uh the the the need for producing the the income for the company. That’s that’s what the companies are for. Yeah. So they, they will be doing what they have to do. So, so that that would be the, the, the higher responsibility.

Okay. Thank you very much. Thank.