thank you

Denise jabbour and myself :slight_smile: we are both the creators of Zyara
Let’s talk about when and where and what is the screening format :heart:
Looking forward :sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny:

Life is a beautiful Zyara <3

3 Likes

Congrats Muriel, obviously now we’re all looking forward to see it.

A recommendation to both you and @DeniseJabbour: if you want to keep us updated about the series I recommend you Edit your existing posts instead of always creating new ones, then leave a comment saying so, or tweet it out so we can pick up on it.
It helps us not load channels too much around here as we move into the last weeks ahead of the festival. Thanks!

1 Like

U mean edit all posts in one?
We can but it would be a long one!
Because each one introduces a different aspect of the series.
Please explain more what u mean and specially about the tweeting :eyes:

No, not editing all posts into one, but at least from now on add to your existing posts - there’s many covering the different aspects, so I’m sure for new info you can find an existing post where it fits.

The tweeting is to draw attention to your updated post - since edgeryders members dont get notified when you do that. Your tweet can then be retweeted by the community or picked up by Owen for the mailinglist.

1 Like

Got it :ok_hand: From now on we will add to those that exist and tweet them :heart::pray:t2: Thank you

1 Like

1 Like

4 Likes

Well done, congratulations!

1 Like

1 Like

in september 2014 Zara was born from our need to export love and acceptance into the world
a love that is inspired by true heroes who despite all challenges have chosen to love themselves in order to love life <3
this is our contribution to a better world, this is our contribution to a change that will start within us and flow all around us.
we need it in Beirut as much as it is needed on our beautiful planet.

our tag line:
Life is a beautiful Zyara

good morning edgeryders <3

1 Like

Interesting.

I am completely ignorant of Web TV revenue models. How does it work? Back in the day, I was myself involved in a documentary; in that case, we recovered our investment by selling airing right to TV channels. But if Zyara is already on the web, that is much harder. Or maybe not?

2 Likes