📙 The Future of Ecological Urban Living

found this “hub” for urban villages in Switzerland … Urbane Dörfer | Über uns … just getting started

3 Likes

live now … Ruralplayground … connecting rural and urban … Ruralplayground + UN center in Trondheim Norway - Connecting Rural and Urban | By Bert-Ola Bergstrand | Facebook

Ha. Bert-Ola is an old contact of @nadia’s. Kind of lost sight of him around 2014…

2 Likes

@bert_ola you mean :slight_smile:

Yes @bert_ola. I know him from JELLYWEEK, EDUHACK and LIVING BRIDGES activities. His very active in the nordics and worldwide.

I like his style: doing live broadcasts on Facebook, just by walking around, pointing the camera at people and asking “hello, what’s going on here” :slight_smile:

I have found this brilliant construction material environmental impact calculator. The idea is this: you choose on the material pyramid the materials you are going to use for your construction project, and on the left you select the type of impact (on global warming, on soil acidification etc.). Then you scroll down to the calculator proper and input quantities. The calculator returns the material impact of the project. I bet @reeflings will love this!

1 Like

Looks good, will look in detail later! Malcolm