The Reef pitch: first version

Praktik was my immediate association with it. Anyway, ontology - I feel I got it on first view - vague but specific enough for me.

Sorry, @nadia, that came up harsher than I intended. Thanks for the pointer. What I like in that website is the three sentences home page: but their language, I think, is not simple at all. I’d rather stick with co-living space.

@chantal_vanoeteren @noemi @BaobabUrbain I now consider the pitch to be good enough for starting the work. The short version is now on https://thereef.brussels. We will add other pages from the text on Google (at least one with the ecosystem stuff), and beautify the website. We will also improve the pitch itself, but now I would propose we actually start the outreach work.

Chantal, what else do you need to start your first task, mapping of stakeholders? I assume the beautification is irrelevant, because for now you are not going out and talking to people, just making a list of who we should talk to.

fyi thereef.edgeryders.eu points to the edgeryders academy site… is it just my browser?

Yes :slight_smile:

Hello Alberto

I am working on it and I will send you a first list very soon. I have a busy week now but I will send you a list before the end of the weekend.

I hope this is ok for you.

Have a nice day and I will get back to you soon with some more info.

Chantal

Perfect, @chantal_vanoeteren! I just wanted to make sure I am not holding you back.

You probably visited it before and now the old content is cached. Double reload (“F5, F5”) should fix that.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Other interesting community co-housing projects