Updated financial estimate

@Lee : yes, was wondering that same question today about the finishing of the commons: the answer is yes, the finishing of 190 m2 of commons is included

1 Like

@Lee , mentioning this above, realising this creates a kind of ‘underestimation’ (or overestimation) in the simulation file i created.
There is now 1 zone to introduce a finishing cost, that goes for the finishing of the personal appartment and the finishing of the common spaces.
So if people - in the simulation file- lower the finishing of their apartment to 600, they will also lower the finishing of the common spaces to 600.
For me this is a detail, as we haven’t yet discussed what finishing we want for the common spaces. This finishing is a cost carried by all members so the possible underestimation will be quite small.
To conclude: i don’t plan to integrate that level of detail in the simulation file, as for my feeling the possible underestimation will be very limited.

1 Like

Hi @alberto ,
asked the question yesterday evening. They confirm: it is 65 euro/m2 , also for a new construction.
There seems to be some (minor) unclarity though. The architects received all the data/figures from the matexi permit, and there they had an amount of about 100.000 euro for this taxe de batisse, when taking into account matexi’s m2 of logements, they arrived at less than 65 euro. So maybe less m2 to be taken into account than on the current estimation.

2 Likes