Weekly Community Call at 11 AM CEST

Every week Edgeryders hosts a group video conference call to welcome new people in the community, as well as get up to speed with what is going on and where help is needed, especially in the runup to our yearly community event Lote4. We document the sessions and post them online in the weekly blogposts about what is going on, and where people can jump in to help each other. If you know someone who should be in this call but isn’t, go ahead and invite them!

If you want to bring something up at the next group conference call, just post a comment here before the event to give us time to coordinate a bit. See you soon!

Join the hangout: http://goo.gl/8SBxCA

…or fast forward through short recaps of all community calls

Community calls are a great way to come together, inspire one another, and help each other peer to peer.

Time and place:

Every Thursday  11AM CET

In our online space:  http://goo.gl/8SBxCA

Join this event to let others know you are coming.

Post a comment if you want us to bring something up at least 24 hours before the event

See you in the call!

Date: 2014-08-28 09:00:00 - 2014-08-28 10:00:00, Europe/Berlin Time.

Got in late

Hi @seh_notts, I just saw the tweet and got in a little late in the call, my bad. It usually helps if people who wish to attend confirm prior to the call, so we know who’s in.

Are you new to Edgeryders? If you’d like a tour of the platform and a bit of context about how the community collaborates online to get things done me or @Dorotea will happily give you one. Alternatively, you might want to check out the different project groups and the discussions in each, or introduce yourself in a post in Arrivals, that’s actually the best start to get in touch with others in this space…

thanks for the welcome

Thanks Dorotea for the welcome. X

no worries :slight_smile:

I also came a bit late to the call but I had a chance to welcome a new community member and we had a lovely chat :slight_smile:

so no worries if you could not make it this time

and yes I will happily give a tour of the platform

Hugs from Berlin !