Welcome to the new Reeflings!

Hi Chris,

I’ve just registered on the platform!

I haven’t contacted Manuel yet so I guess it’s going to be too short to attend tonight’s meeting. I’ve also seen that it won’t be a classic meeting but more of a sub-group meeting? Is that right?

Looking forward to meeting you soon!

Thanks,
Laure

2 Likes

Welcome to @LaureB! Sorry, it looks like we did not seen your message in time.

The meeting was a coordination meeting, but open to all. @mieke (welcome too!) also attended, though she is an exploring member like yourself and so not part of any team.

Laure, who is your buddy?

1 Like

Hi Alberto,

Thanks for your message. Yes, too bad about this meeting. I’ll be happy to come to the next one if I get the info in time (if it’s on the 21st, I’ll have to find a solution too, as I have my daughter).

What do you mean by: “who is my buddy?”

1 Like

A buddy is an extant member of the ASBL that you have a special channel to. You are encouraged to reach out to him or her for any questions, and he or she watches over your onboarding. @reef-recruitment, do we know who Laure’s buddy is?

1 Like

Hi @LaureB !

I’m really sorry, but I also missed this post :-/

Welcome to the site! I have added you to the Reeflings main group, so you should start to get notifications about what’s currently going on.

Manuel is the full member of the group who is your ‘buddy’, and hopefully you’ve had the chance to meet up with him now and ask all your questions about the project. I’m going to shift over to a private message, to see about your availability to attend an upcoming event…

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi everyone :slight_smile: a bit late but here navigating the different platforms/forums - very exciting!

6 Likes

Welcome to the platform @Janet ! Looking forward to meeting you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Chris! I saw you are on the facilitation team and I would like to support that team and the Comms. I will bring it to the next plenary :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey Reeflings! I’m Lucia and I’m excited to explore the depths of the Reef with all of you!

6 Likes

Welcome @LuciaM!

3 Likes

Hi @LuciaM ! Looking forward to meeting you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi again ! :smiley:

4 Likes

A warm welcome to the platform to @SophieC, @AlinT and @joannes ! Looking forward to getting to know you all some more in the next few weeks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks! I look forward to forthcoming meetings.

6 Likes

Thanks Chris and hello everyone! Looking forward too :grinning:

6 Likes

Thanks @ChrisM :slight_smile:
Very happy to join this beautiful adventure and looking forward to meeting everybody :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome to @Nathalie who is currently exploring the project with her partner David. Hope that you get to know the project and the other Reeflings better in the coming weeks :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome to @andrew and Genevieve too!

5 Likes

Welcome @Tinne and her partner Koen, who started exploring

6 Likes

Welcome all! @joannes and @Laurianne, looking forward to reconnect; and @SophieC, @AlinT, #@LuciaM, @andrew, Genevieve, @Tinne, Koen, Nathalie (but cannot find her user page here on the forum!) and David, looking forward to get to know you.

4 Likes