Well Hi.

Hi everybody, I’m Andrea. I would like to be part of this community.
I’m into web design and digital marketing, but I would love to be part of something inside this world.
I would like to collaborate in something positive like for example animal protection.
Well I don’t know what to write more…but I’m here!
Thanks

Andrea :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Hello @Andrea.27! Great to have you here!

Given your interests in Design and making a change for the better maybe these references are interesting for you:

And regarding projects searching for help right now, there is, for example, this one by @ChrisC for an NGO in Malawi, they need to find better funding sources, maybe your marketing expertise could be of help there?

Of course, there are many more projects and we are also developing a whole deep green-themed path of Edgeryders:

We are currently in the process of developing a new strategy for this unit and if you want you could get involved there :slight_smile:

https://edgeryders.eu/t/earthos-state-of-the-art-january-2020-some-reflections/12606

2 Likes

Hello!
“I would like to be part of this community.” - music to our ears!

2 Likes

Thank you Maria so kind. I really appreciate your reply!
I’ll for sure starting to explore your links and all the projects trying to put one step behind another!

Thanks
Andrea

2 Likes

Thanks Joe! Nice to “meet” you!

Andrea

1 Like

We have a topic “What’s Up With You?” where some of us just tell little or big things about ourselves just as a small way to get to know each other better. You are most welcome to join in.

1 Like

Welcome Andrea

Where do you live now? It’s good to know, so you can join if there are local events or get together happening :slight_smile:.

1 Like