What I am working on this week (July 16 -19)

There’s a lot of different things going on this week, so I’d though it be easiest if I share here with everyone what I am working on. I’d like you all to flag what’s really urgent, if I am missing something, etc.

• Edit call for speakers for the tech & inequalities event
  • Creating an influencer lists posts, to ask community to share who they think we should approach
  • Work on the interview with @matthias for our Deep green campaign in which we promote our environment related topics
  • Work with @anon82932460 and @nadia on getting more people to convert (this includes: working on text in pdf)
  • Copy write and edit campaign landing pages
  • Copy write IoH and POPREBEL intro texts to make them more easy to understand and more engaging (@MariaEuler will help me for IoH part)
  • Create engaging content to push out next weeks IoH community call with Peter Bihr
  • Write a blog post about book published
  • Create list/strategy on how to campaign around events
  • Work on Deep Green campaign
  • Edit social lines and create visuals
  • IOH Newsletter curation

I feel like I may not have covered everything, what am I missing @nadia @anon82932460 and others?

1 Like

Edit call for speakers for the tech & inequalities event. We need to figure out how to make it attractive for people to put themselves forward/propose others.

1 Like

I like it @inge.

1 Like

@anon82932460 here’s the text for local connector job ad:

Job opportunity: help us build and activate a network of active contributors from Czechia for our online community of innovators in business, work and life, and others who want to make a difference.

You’ll be working with our community of changemakers, by organizing events on wellbeing - that of the people themselves, the state of the city, country, neighborhood, or family.

Find more info here :point_down:

////

And here’s a proposed new twitter description, @anon82932460:

Discover new solutions to existing problems with our global, open community of activists, thinkers and doers, hackers, and others who want to make a difference.

////

And I am working on this:

1 Like

@MariaEuler here’s an updated text for the community call:

EDGERYDERS:

Join us this Tuesday, July 23rd, at 6PM for our next community call with our fellow Peter Bihr.

In this call we’ll dive into “Things about the Internet of Things” through an interview and in-depth discussion with Peter, who works on the intersection of emerging tech and societal good.

“I deeply care about the impact of emerging technologies on society and our day-to-day lives. I believe that tech, both as a set of tools and as an industry, has a huge impact and hence an obligation to do better—not just for the most privileged but everyone.”

Join the discussion with Peter on anything Internet of Things related, and get to know others on the Edgeryders platform for engaging, thought-provoking and captivating conversations.

Join the Zoom meeting here.

//////////

@anon82932460 here’s social plan - ready to be pushed when text of community call is updated. This is an event that needs to be shared widely and promoted. Target audience: people who read Wired and alike. @MariaEuler please add some more specifics on who we want to to attend

TWITTER:

Single tweet:

Everything you always wanted to know about the Internet of Things: join our community call this Tuesday at 6PM CET with our Internet of Humans fellow @peterbihr

Twitter thread:

1/ Join us this Tuesday, July 23rd, at 6PM for our next community call with our fellow @PeterBihr

(Portrait by Nina Zimmermann) Peter Bihr | Peter Bihr Portrait Portrait by Nina Zimmermann… | Flickr

2/ In this call we’ll dive into “Things about the Internet of Things” through an interview and in-depth discussion with Peter, who works on the intersection of emerging tech and societal good http://peterbihr.com/

3/ “I deeply care about the impact of emerging technologies on society and our day-to-day lives. I believe that tech, both as a set of tools and as an industry, has a huge impact and hence an obligation to do better—not just for the most privileged but everyone,” @peterbihr

4/ Join the discussion with Peter on anything Internet of Things related, and get to know others on the Edgeryders platform for engaging, thought-provoking and captivating conversations