What is a good place near you around which you can convene people to share their stories?

@AskaBednarczyk and @Mikomann today is the deadline for this, would you share with @nadia the resulta of your research so she can help you find the right strategy?

I think this is an interesting demographic. One thing we could do is offer in exchange is online sessions where we’d pair them with some people from our network - they could practice their english skills, or better yet - get information about interesting career paths i.e. I could tell them about weird jobs of the future :-)) I think it could be an exchange program of sorts, no?

2 Likes

Cześć ludzie,

Jako, że działamy już od dwóch miesięcy, jesteśmy nieco w innym momencie i nie do końca potrafię w tym momencie wejść w poszukiwanie miejsca i budowania w ten sposób społeczności.
W tej chwili skupiamy się z mocno na evencie: staramy się o lokal i usiłujemy uaktywnić zespół facylitatorów. Pracujemy nad działaniami komunikacyjnymi, żeby ludzie zechcieli się u nas udzielać i usiłujemy z mozołem budować społeczność.
Zamierzam też dokopać się do wszystkich grup na fb i też nie tylko, do których należałem/należę i spróbować je jakoś zachęcić do udziału .

Gdyby jednak to nie powiodło się, to udam się do pobliskich parków (jestem ojcem i często spędzam tam czas z córką), na place zabaw i spróbuję zachęcić młodych rodziców do rozmowy. Jak również do miejsca lokalnej akywności społecznej (mamy takie fajne centrum społeczne), w którym dużo się dzieje. Może udałoby się zrobić jakieś małe spotkanie, w jakiejś ważnej sprawie dla lokalnej społeczności… Jakąś konsultację społeczną…
Przeczytałem strategię. Bardzo interesująca

Hi again :slight_smile:
I got an idea for what could be a good way to draw people into a conversation.
One approach which could maybe work is to start with films as a conversation starter on our topics of focus. You get a mini projector, and small bluetooth speaker, and project a film on a wall somewhere public. Have some foldable chairs there and record the conversations with your phone. You then make a post with the video of the movie trailer for what you say, and the documentation of what you heard in the conversations. Inviting people to join the final event by signing up on platform and sharing their own thoughts about the film/text contents. If you pick up their email addresses you can follow up after.

Yep, that’s a great idea

Nice idea with the park and especially with social center. That could be a doorway for people to join in the storytelling and the festival later.

2 Likes

I will ping few people from Serbia, they are joining the community.

Also Slovenian pirates could be very interested, will forward to them.

Great ideas, @zalesjan @kuba_svehla and @jasen_lakic - three distinct approaches and so much energy :slight_smile: Kudos!

I think, regarding the Czech events, we could have two small events in two cities - it’s also worth considering partnering up with something that already exists (Maybe in Jan’s case) and finding an additional funding if we need more. But if you can think of two small, intimate “nodes” happening in both cities, I’d totally support the idea;)

2 Likes

What’s a stragey drive? :stuck_out_tongue:
Here is the translation:

Panevropski pokret gradjana koji podrzavaju jedni druge, dok stvaraju prakticne politicke preporuke pre I posle Evropskih izbora.

Mi smo na putu da pomazemo jedni drugima da se snadju u svim promenama koje se desavaju u Evropi. Kako gradimo dobre zivote uprkos ogromnim drustvenim, ekonomskim i politickim promenama. Kako stvaramo mogucnosti za nas i kako mozemo bolje podrzati jedni druge? U radu, zdravlju, familiji, zivotu zajednice.

Kako ti, ja i svako koga znamo moze ucestvovati:

1. Registruj se ovde! Pridruzi se zajednici

Ucestvuj u nedeljnom virtual kafeu! Onlajn video skup da bi upoznao ostale clanove zajednice! Ovo ce omoguciti nasim domacinima da te licno upoznaju I povezu te sa ljudima sa zajednickim interesima. Pozivi su hostovani na Ceskom, Poljskom, Srpsko-Hrvatskom i Engleskom.

Podelite vasu pricu na +Nova Tema: kakav je tvoj pristup poslu I prosperitetu, zdravlju i socijalnoj sigurnosti, praktikovanju duhovnosti ili druge teme! Izaberite temu o kojoj ste stravstveni, napisite sta je vazno za vas. Pruzite podrsku drugima kroz komentare na njihove price.

Radujemo se sto cemo vas upoznati!

1 Like

this sounds very very interesting. I am just not sure I understand the thing entirely.
I will study in more detail the call and then we could perhaps make a teleconference to prepare the details. would you be available tomorrow afternoon? or on Wednesday.

Hello guys,

So, it is finalized. I will present the Edgeryders platform at the closing event of the Brno Climate Week.
There will be concerts with biggish names, some speakers from culture, science etc.
Mainly, this will be a place and time to meet and discuss about the climate change and what we can do about it. To make this event more interesting, there will be stands that will explain activities of a particular project/platform.

So this is where I will talk to people about our vision and also about their lives.

Do we have a standardized way to show our logo? a banner or something like this?

@natalia_skoczylas @nadia @noemi

1 Like

wonderful news, @zalesjan Looking forward to seeing the results of it - it might be just the perfect way to attract people to the platform around a burning, but also divisive issue. Good luck, I will be striking in Berlin, sending energy your way :slight_smile:

I am not aware of a standardized way to present our visual material. Do you need me to provide you with anything?

Sorry for replying so late, we’re all traveling atm

@TamaraVuk some interesting info here for you maybe

Great. Tnx @jasen_lakic