#31C3 warmup dinner

On December 26 a number of us are arriving in Hamburg for #31C3, this years edition of the  annual four-day conference on technology, society and utopia.

So we thought it would be nice to get together and break bread over a nice meal.

We don’t know what time everyone will be arriving, and several of us will have travelled quite a bit.

So how about a kind of collaborative picnic at the hostel where we are all staying?

Alberto and I will bring some nice things to eat with us from Italy. If others can do the same then it should be enough for all of us to share.

We start at 7pm. If you want to join and know you are coming later, let us know so we put aside some food for you too.

Address: Generator Hostel Hamburg GmbH, Steintorplatz 3, 20099 Hamburg.

Mobile phone: 0032485079163

Date: 2014-12-26 18:00:00 - 2014-12-26 18:00:00, Europe/Brussels Time.

awesome

I’ll be there :slight_smile:

Heads up: arriving later than that!

@Nadia and I are flying in from Italy. We are scheduled to land in Hamburg at 21.10 – way too late for a warmup dinner at 7!

This should not stop the rest of you, however. A collaborative picnic at the hostel is a great idea, as people can join as they get to the hostel. For us, I  imagine it will not be any sooner than 22.00.

arriving ~21:00

from Paris by train together with @cjd :)

just landed

hanging out in a lounge near entrance, anyone arrived yet?

arriving from airport

@ 21:30 ~

how’d it go? I’m headed out in a few hours. so until then…  buen provecho!

do you come today?

https://twitter.com/elfpavlik/status/548616254974885888