4WD Event Oss 2022 transcripts - 18JBOD

What, if any, steps do you take in your life to promote sustainability?

Not so much, too little. To be honest. Yeah. Life. That’s how it goes.

How much responsibility does each individual have to make a lifestyle and consumer choices that help protect the environment? What do you think?

We have to. That’s difficult because of the last question. But yeah, you have to take we have to take our own responsibility, but we don’t do it as often as we should.

What can the car industry do to promote circular economy? Nothing. Do you believe that the kind of state is already doing something of these things?

In Holland, when you buy a new product, you pay a. (dutch word) We call it the Netherlands. So when you buy a new product, you also have to pay to recycle it already.

Do you think.

Tv or electronics mostly bought on a card is the same.

But that this is what the people are doing? But what do you think if the car industry will do some such changes? Will it happen?

No, I don’t think so. Yeah. Life again. I think it’s too easy to don’t do it.

Last question When do you think electronic waste from cars goes after it is no longer used?

Explain. How do you mean the question? I don’t understand the question, really.

Electronic waste.

Means. Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Yeah, yeah. If they cannot be used anymore. What do you think Where it goes.

On the on the trash in the trash bin most of the times. But I have to say in Holland, more and more people are we have in Holland we have modular slots and you can put all your waste plastics, electronics, paintings, chemical waste you can all so they store it in the right way and we use it in the right way. Okay, so that’s a good thing. In Holland, I think more and more, more people are using it.

Okay. Thank you very much.

@jos – quick question for you: for this quote "

“Would you feel comfortable with someone you don’t personally know reusing your electronic equipment?”
“no Why? As I said, we have to be careful in the world we live in. So why don’t you used products?”

It is not clear to me whether the interviewee is saying they would or would not be comfortable in this scenario. Can you please clarify if possible? Thanks!

Sorry Nica for delayed reply. I’m on travel. Could you please tell me the name of interviwee? I will check in next days. Is that ok for you?

coded