4WD Event Oss 2022 transcripts - 18JBOD

I’m working on research in automotive sector. And I would like to know your point of view. If you accept, I’m going to record our conversation, transcribe it and put the transcription with a pseudonym. That means not your real name in a repository of text documents that will be used for the research. If you do this and you change your mind later and no longer want to participate, get in touch with us and we will immediately remove your interview from the repository later. I am leaving your information sheet with contacts, so please tell me your name, surname and if you agree.

Anton and I agree.

Thank you very much. The first question then is the one objective. And he’s the one objective of feeling that comes to mind when you think about electronics.

Oh, that’s a good one. Car Electronics. Yeah. Not as easy as it used to be. That’s my opinion. Not as easy as it used to be.

You are owning a car. Can you list five electronic components in your car?

The abs, the abs, the ESB, the electric windows, the heating and heating and the steering. It’s all electric these days, huh?

Yeah. What kind of maintenance schedule do you have in your car or for your car?

Every 15,000 kilometres. I have a service.

What are your sources of expertise and authority when it comes to making choices about car maintenance and repair?

I think you have to. You have to maintain your car. So my car gets all the maintenance needs and if it’s earlier than the 15,000 kilometres earlier.

But where are you doing that? The dealer garage.

Always with the dealer. Why? I drive an American pickup and that’s the only one that have expertise that.

Tell me about the last time one of the electronic devices in your car or a car you did use malfunctioned.

That was the battery a few weeks ago, so I needed to replace it.

What did you do then? How happened?

Is old tired battery was old. Six year old. It was that.

Have you ever heard the term circular economy or in dutch cirkulere ekonomie?

No, no.

It’s something like economy based on sharing, reusing, repairing, recycling and recycling.

Yeah. recycling, yeah