4WD Event Oss 2022 transcripts - 18JBOD

What does it mean to you in your own words?

It’s a good thing it happens. We have to be. Let’s be careful with the world we live in.

If you had the option to replace a malfunctioning electronic component in a car you were using with a new component or a used one, and what would be the pros and cons of each for you?

I don’t mind if it’s new or used. That’s what’s best at the moment. Expenses are a big goal, of course. And yeah. else I don’t mind. I really don’t mind if they used if they use used products or new ones.

Do they have concerns about privacy and personal data stored by car electronics, for example, in the GPS when thinking about reuse of car electronics?

I have nothing to hide so. No. No.

Does recycling and reusing mean different things to you?

No, no, no. Oh, it’s. It’s in my mind. It’s the same. Of course I know it’s. There is a difference between. But in my mind, it’s the same.

Would you feel comfortable with someone you don’t personally know reusing your electronic equipment?

no Why? As I said, we have to be careful in the world we live in. So why don’t you used products?

What is your ideal car like? Describe it.

It’s standing over there. So American pickup.

Okay. On a scale of 1 to 5, one means not at all concerned, and five means extremely concerned. And the question is, how concerned are you about issues of environmental waste and pollution?

four. As I said before, we have to be careful with the world we live in. So that’s it.

What, if any, steps do you take in your life to promote sustainability?

Not so much, too little. To be honest. Yeah. Life. That’s how it goes.

How much responsibility does each individual have to make a lifestyle and consumer choices that help protect the environment? What do you think?

We have to. That’s difficult because of the last question. But yeah, you have to take we have to take our own responsibility, but we don’t do it as often as we should.

What can the car industry do to promote circular economy? Nothing. Do you believe that the kind of state is already doing something of these things?

In Holland, when you buy a new product, you pay a. (dutch word) We call it the Netherlands. So when you buy a new product, you also have to pay to recycle it already.