4WD Event Oss 2022 transcripts - 25FRX

Have you ever heard the term circular economy? Yeah. Could you tell us more?

It’s part of my job. So, circular economy. They say when you manufacture your items or your components. Also, after use, you can reuse them. And for a new purpose or a new A new life gives new life and they will run circle. So it’s very sustainable. So try as with everything.

If you had the option to replace a malfunctioning electronic component in the car you were using with a new component or a used one and why?

Yeah, it depends on what kind of component is it when it’s got to do with safety. I take the original and not used because when you take an original do by an expert, they don’t give guarantee for used parts. They don’t even amount it on the car. I can give my I give my spare parts. I’ve got spare parts. Also with me, I was on vacation. I said put it in the car and it can travel further again. But they wouldn’t do it because when they put the old stuff of used companies into your car and would break down. They are responsible for that. So for maintenance by a company is not possible. And when you self cut. Yeah I sometimes I reuse my tires when they are a little bit worn but not very totally one. I can use them again later in the summer for instance. So this I will do.

Do you have concerns about privacy and personal data stored by car electronics, for example, in jeeps when thinking about reuse of car electronics.

So you wouldn’t even run this, you are afraid that your data is used by a new car or another car or other user. I am not concerned, but I’m washing it. So when I leave a car, the rental car behind, I always get the data out of the radio and this kind of stuff. I’m very confident about that one. But the data that I’m using or driving in the communication to the to the worker, the the the company that the car maker to assure safety. It’s okay. And no problem with that. Yeah.

Does recycling and reusing mean different things to you?

No, I don’t think so. Besides reusing and reusing is is to say the component and the component in the same form. I think it’s reusing and we yeah using other of was?.

recycling.

Recycling recycling is reusing all the. And now all of the plastic, all the steel, all the materials into another purpose, for another purpose. But the real kind of basics is plastics. You are just reusable. And of course.

Would you feel comfortable with someone you don’t personally know, reusing your electronic equipment?

Well, when you sell the car, it’s by law. So it’s its new owner’s responsibility, of course. And when you sell your car, I’m prepared to sell. To sell my car. Fire and dealer. Not personal, because what you’re telling me and you’re also relying on that dealer that he checks the car before it goes out to a new owner. So I’m not selling it privately.

So what is your ideal car like? Describe. How should it be done? Yeah.

I think it’s just clear. You should think a jeep. And so a jeep is my ideal car. And I always say it helps to drive from A to B, but to enjoy from A to B, it’s ideal.

On a scale of 1 to 5, that means one not all at all concerned, and five means extremely concerned with the question How concerned are you about issues of environmental waste and pollution?

I think that’s three. we are in the in the position to make it better. Yeah, you want to do it quick, but that’s not possible. So I’m concerned. But you cannot rush it because when you just now say five and it has to be tomorrow, you make wrong choices. So you’re using the wrong kind of of basic materials is what which the history also tells us. What we did 20 years ago was not good in today’s light of the case. So make a real good choices, but give it time.

what, if any, steps do you take in your life to promote sustainability?

What steps or.

What they’re doing.

So. Sustainability. Insulation. Less energy. Reusable materials. Use Less plastics. And that’s the kind of stuff where it’s possible you do it. So that’s not always possible because I’ve got a monumental house. So you can isolate that. Insulators. Yeah, it’s difficult. That’s always we want to do it quick, but we don’t have the resources for that technical resources. They always stay behind.