4WD Event Oss 2022 transcripts - 28HNX

I’m working on research in the automotive sector, and I would like to know your point of view. If you accept, I’m going to record our conversation, transcribe it and put it, put the transcription with a pseudonym, not your real name. In a repository of text documents that will be used for the research for scientists. If you do this and you change your mind and no longer want to participate, get in touch with us and we will immediately remove your interview from the repository. I am leaving you after the interview on the information sheet with contact information. Are you agree with that? And what is your name, please?

My name is Hank and I agree.

Thank you very much. So the first question then is the one objective that comes to mind when you think about car electronics, feelings.

I don’t like it.

Why?

Because there are a lot I think it’s it has to do with the government. I know there are all two engines. We they are clean and there are diesel engines. They are clean. But nobody if everyone is put away for this, it must be electrical. It must be electrical. So that’s the reason.

You have currently a car. Could you list five electronic components in your car?

In my car?

Yeah.

All is in use?

And electronic components. Which kind, for example.

Yeah, that’s what the body control unit. The engine control unit. Abs. I don’t know.

What kind of maintenance schedule do you have for your car.

What do you mean again.

Which kind of maintenance are you doing doing by yourself or doing in a.

Oh no. Our garage we have two people for sales is me and we are also four mechanics and a chief. So they do the maintenance of all the cars.

So that means.

No electrical cars.

It means your sources for expertise or authority are your friends or is it the garage or mechanic?

We have a garage. A garage?