4WD Event Oss 2022 transcripts - 28HNX

Sustainability. Just a moment. we can translate. Dursamheid. Oh, yeah

What country are you from?

Germany. Luxembourg. Germany. Yeah. So what do you think about it? Do you what do you do in your life to promote it?

Nothing. No. Too lazy.

How much responsibility does each individual have to make lifestyle and consumer choices that help protect the environment?

Yeah, I think people must be more responsible for doing these things.

How much?

Very, very, very much. Very much. Because how it goes now, it will be the beginning of the end of the world. That’s a little bit hard, but it’s not good.

What can the car industry do to promote a circular economy? or do you think they do nothing yet.

They do a lot, but they are not allowed by the government. That’s for the first question. What about the clean diesel engines or the two stroke engines or the gasoline engines? What? They are not allowed to do anything. It must be electrical, only electrical. What about the batteries of all those cars in ten years? It’s expensive. The batteries. A normal customer cannot buy a car like that. And if they can buy a car, electrical car, they have no money for new batteries. So all those cars go to the scrapyard.

Where do you think electronic waste from cars goes after it is not used anymore?

Again?

Where do you think electronic waste is going from cars. After it is.

Yeah, that’s what it is. I don’t know. Scrap yard. And I think the scrapyard that all those old batteries will be worse than what we have now. That’s what I think.

Okay. Thank you very much.

Okay. You’re welcome.

coded