- We should look for the easiest solutions, logistically speaking and in terms of time cost.
- @ireinga and @KiraVde will get in contact with the new venue @Natalia_Skoczylas suggested in a recent post in Forest, supposely closer to the SenseSpace.
- A decision regarding the final venue should come by the end of November so we are able to announce it.
- Antiheroes venue proposal (La Vallée in Molenbeek or SmartBE headquarters in Saint Gilles) is also taking a final shape. Antiheroes is meeting them to define the spaces we should use and our partnership terms and conditions next Monday. By then we should have a chat with @Matteo_Uguzzoni
- Nadia created a form page “Invite yourself to LOTE: Submit a story, propose a session or schedule an interview” that could be used to collect why people are interested in LOTE \#fail \#unfail and which track is interesting for them.
- Community managers should push some people to create content on this otherwise it’s really hard to see it happen organically.
- Antiheroes is meeting a Belgian bank next week. They are developing a programme in order to facilitate access to finance to refugees and LOTE5 can be the right playground for them to try out cheaply some solutions and learn from past grassroots, charity, public or private initiatives on the topic.
- At the event an entire track will be dedicated to understand relevant example of FuckUps on innovative projects, charity, microloans, public support dedicate to refugee reception and integration. Example of innovative solutions in Uganda. The outcome of this track is the first prototype of a solution that could be developed in collaboration with this bank. Sourcing the knowledge base, validating the idea, understanding what not to do and proposing a prototype.
- It’s an exploratory meeting, they are really enthusiast about it so we hope in a week this time we will be working on proposal writing.
- Refugee reception and integration. Curator-editors include:. Proposed partners include: Forum Alpbach, UNHCR, Refugees Welcome, Migrationsverket, German foreign ministry, Stockholm School of Economics, CERN, City of Milan (it will be connected to Open Care).
- Other supporting partners that are interested: Lunt Foundation, Delta Loyd, CFA