Hello @nadia i’m mostafa from egypt
i really happy to hear about openvillage Idea
because i start to represent this idea and share it in 5 TV Show and more than 15 Newspapers from 2 years
my Idea is to build a community from Egyptian creative Youth in an island
To create a successful model of creative youth
By creating common workspaces
And projects that are not harmful to the environment
And use A clean energy only on the island
and these are some details about my idea :
I. PROJECT OBJECTIVES:
- A successful model of 1000 Egyptian youth gathered together on the idea of developing Egypt.
- Increase the percentage of internal investment.
- Development of internal and external tourism through model work for the Maldives, Malaysia and Thailand in Egypt. (Tourism islands) and these are the most places where the Egyptians in their travel.
- Establish agricultural and industrial projects without harm to the environment and not rely solely on tourism.
II. THE CAUSE OF THE SELECTION OF JIFTUNE ISLAND:
1- The length of the island of Jiftun is 18 km and the length of its coast is 43 km.
2 - away from Hurghada 11 km and this makes it easy to take advantage of the services available in Hurghada.
3 - Includes 14 sites of the most beautiful diving sites.
4 - receive about 188 thousand tourists annually and therefore do not need to campaign for a large awareness of the place.
5. Exploitation of the island comes from entrance fees only island.
Third: The reason for exploitation of natural islands and reserves in Egypt:
- Australia generated revenues of $ 2.5 billion
2 - Canada achieved $ 6.5 billion in addition to providing 125 thousand jobs.
3 - Italy achieved one billion euros in addition to providing 80 thousand jobs.
Mauritius Island receives about 1,500,000 tourists annually.
Thus, the importance of exploiting the islands in Egypt to increase national income, create job opportunities for young people, and work successful models of Egyptian youth capable of taking responsibility.
IV. How to choose 1000 young people:
The 1,000 young people from all over the country will be selected by a dedicated HR team
The lesson in selection criteria are:
In order to avoid the negatives resulting from the poor morals and frustrations that exist in society now
• After selecting individuals
Each member of the island has a membership card and the card has a number of points and if the person has committed any offense
The number of points owned shall be deducted according to the type of violation committed (of course, the sanctions regulation) and if the individual has exhausted the number of points owned by him
He is thankful for his time spent on the island.
The number of points is also increased for individuals who are positive in helping the people of the island and thus giving them greater advantages based on their positivity
• The island is not limited to 1000 young people only, but they represent the population in the General Assembly of the island in accordance with the regulations of the team of human resources.
• The expected number of people on the island will be reduced to 50 thousand and jobs will be provided to them in the available fields.
Only clean energy generated from:
- Solar energy.
- Water rush.
- Power generation by movement (bike).
Studies in Egypt have proved that if we move away from the Nile River 70 km, desalination is the economic option
Therefore, seawater desalination will be used to provide water for drinking and agriculture.
Sewage will be treated to be suitable for irrigation of gardens and agriculture.
VIII. Means of transportation:
You will be able to use environmentally friendly transportation such as bicycles and golf cars that are powered by electricity
Wooden houses is the perfect choice that has been chosen for various reasons:
- Do not harm the environment.
2 - Economic price interview with concrete houses.
3 - her aesthetic view.
4 - the ability to withstand the various environmental factors more than others.
and now i make start-up company in carpooling field to solve transportation crisis, traffic, and Car air pollution in the Egyptian society.