Here is a tentative to-do list after the Bordeaux consortium meeting. I am probably forgetting something, please add as needed, I am making this a wiki.
UPDATE 04/07/2017 (Luce): The minutes of the consortium meeting are available on the opencare folder > consortium meeting 5. Link to the document.
Please share your presentations for the project archive in the consortium meeting 5 folder and feel free to comment and/or add information to the minutes, especially in relation to milestones and deliverables.
Please upload the slides you presented during the meeting in this folder for project archive.
A reminder: the deadline for updated budget trackers is set on July 15th.
- @LuceChiodelliUB : send your checklist on the to-do list that came out of Geneva to Scimpulse (added to the minutes)
- @markomanka : based on the checklist, report on where you are.
- Also Marco: take the lead in organising a meeting with the ethical advisors.
- Also Marco: write a deliverable on Deep Games and Simulations, so that we can use it for the conclusions in the absence of granular documentation.
- Also Marco: liaise with Noemi and @WinniePoncelet to set up a session on ethical practice in citizen science and open source projects. Very relevant in the runup to GRDP.
- Also Marco: we need to figure out a way to coordinate in the next and final 6 months. Any ideas?
- @Noemi : be in touch with partners as needed to define what they could do at the OpenVillage event.
- Also Noemi: talk to @Rossana_Torri and @Matteo to integrate the call for projects of the Milano conference into our own communication strategy.
- Rossana: you did not talk about rewards for the best projects in that call. Can I ask you to clarify the social contract with participants?
- @Costantino : provide a tentative table of contents for the Playbook, as we discussed. Even a very rough one will do.
- Myself: based on Costantino's TOC, propose a way for partners to contribute to the Playbook.
- @Jason_Vallet : make GraphRyder "helptext ready", similar to Edgesense.
- Everyone interested: add to the publication plan. I already see stuff by @Lakomaa and @Amelia . I think at least @Ezio_Manzini , @melancon and @Federico_Monaco should also thnink about that.
- Also Guy: time to plan the final phases of development of GraphRyder. Cleaning up the Ux, writing the manual, do some formalised user testing (in Brussels maybe?)... the last substantial change is to integrate some validation-oriented social metric into it. "Give me only the edges that satisfy X", where X is some kind of stronger requirement that the contribution encoding the association was done in the context of a highly interactive conversation.
What else am I forgetting?